AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Thanks Mike for helping to get a lease on an Infiniti QX50. You were incredibly responsive to all of my inquiries and made the whole process very easy. This was the first time I used a broker and did not know quite what to expect but it really was as simple as looking at the prices you listed and seeing if you had a car available. I didn’t even have to step foot in a dealer and the car was in my driveway only a few days after our initial conversation. I would recommend you to others and will reach out again after my lease is up. Thanks!

Thank you, Nick! Awesome looking car - these things are excellent bang for the buck cars right now.

Take a look at this beauty! I want to thank Mike (@aronchi) for helping me find a fantastic deal on the Volvo XC 90. I am new to Leasehackr and this is my first deal through it. Mike made it an easy, straightforward and pleasant experience. He was polite, informative and extremely patient. He answered my numerous questions without delay and always courteous. I got everything I wanted in the car and some. From start to finish, the process took 4 days and that was only because Hurricane Isias knocked out electricity in the state delaying everything. I was in the dealership for 10 minutes and most of it was me looking at other cars. Mike and his father were great! Extremely friendly and well wishing…I had a great conversation with his father. I love the car and the amazing experience getting it makes me love the car more. I highly recommend Mike to everyone and will most certainly be going to him again for another car.

Thanks again Mike!
image000000
image000000 (1)

2 Likes

First time assisting a family member with a lease using a broker and Mike went above and beyond my expectations in responding to questions that were raised as it relates to the 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum, as well as, assist with a current lease return back to another dealership in a timely manner. The overall process of picking up the XC90 (Thunder Grey color) couldn’t have been any easier - greeted by Mike at the dealership who then gave an overview of our vehicle, and then went over the paperwork in detail, etc - in and out within 30 minutes.

We had a fabulous experience working with Mike. I’ll certainly be back soon when my lease is due up, and will be referring him to friends… Lastly, for anyone looking to get into a lease, I strongly and highly recommend you reach out to Mike!

Thank you for the 5* service!!!

Volvo XC90

1 Like

Thanks for grabbing the last '20 T5 across my stores. So much car for the money, especially in this environment. Drive in good health!

I want to thank @aronchi for putting together a great deal for me for a new XC90.

Mike was responsive throughout the entire process and made the car buying process simple. The transparency and knowledge of programs allowed me to make the decision without any guess work.

I’ve bought from both dealers and brokers alike and this has been the most favorable experience thus far. If you are looking for a new car, you must try working with Mike!

Thanks you Mike!

Answered all of my questions and made the whole process seamless. Arrived at the dealership and all numbers were exactly as we discussed ahead of time. Signed a ton of paperwork but was in and out of the dealership within 15-20 minutes. Will be reaching out again for a friend and family member.

Paul

1 Like

Leased: 2020 Volvo XC90 T8 Ins (PlugIn Hybrid)
No commission

My timeline:
Day0: Agreed the numbers, application submitted
Day1: Insurance and other details for paperwork submitted
Day2: Delivery
This is just to say how quick the entire process was.

I would confidently say Mike grabbed me a best deal (17% off MSRP) for the car like this with packages. I had never been to dealer directly ever before but I heard from friends and online on how difficult to negotiate with the dealer. Everything was seamless working with Mike.
I initially set the clarity on I want to buy: 3 row luxury hybrid SUV. Being a current owner of Volvo S60, I decided to stick with Volvo again because I find comfortable with Volvo and heard very good review for the SUV. Then, I fixed my max budget, shared all my preferences and budget with Mike. Thats it.

Mike shared the leasehackr calculator for the car and made my monthly payment 30$ lesser than my max affordability(Thanks to those Costco and loyalty rebates :slight_smile: ). Mike was responsive (immediate to my texts) to my questions (even the silly ones, because I am totally new to this!) I would definitely recommend him to my friends for their car leasing.

Thanks a lot Mike for making it happen.

Edit: Special Thanks to Mike’s father. He helped me with the paperworks when Mike had to run for his next appointment.

Thanks Aronchi! Just picked up my new 2020 TLX Tech this morning. Can’t believe getting a car, especially at a great price, can be this easy. I’m recommending everyone I know to go through you.

See you in about three years when this lease is up.

Beautiful car, drive in good health!

Thank you for making it easy for me, as well!

Picked up a new car yesterday through aronchi and it couldn’t have been easier. He was quick to answer all my questions and gave a great price on the car. Paperwork was all ready for me and the whole process was done in less than 20 minutes. Avoided all the hassle and waiting that usually associated with buying a car. Could not recommend more

Thanks, Matt! Enjoy the new car!

Shout to Mike for helping my mom get a BMW X5. Process was direct, straightforward and easy. My mom isn’t the most tech savvy person so I give Mike all the credit for being patient with her.

1 Like

Not true. Mom’s extremely tech savvy. Mom’s insurance agent, on the other hand :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes I heard. Still made it happen tho. Thanks again. Fully recommended.

Picked up my new XC90 T6 from Mike today and couldn’t been happier with the whole transaction. Mike and his Dad are the real deal, the above reviews don’t lie. I have leased many cars in my life and by far this was the easiest deal I made. I texted Mike on Sunday night and we had an approved deal on Monday. No drama, no screaming at the finance office, no pencil fights at the dealership.
As for the car: If you are in the market for a comfortable, big, safe and good looking SUV then Volvo is the car. If you are coming off a X5 and expect the same driving dynamics and performance then go back to the X5. Volvo checks all the boxes for me and really is a great SUV that is priced just right.

Thank you, sir!! It was a pleasure for dad, too!

Thank you Mike @aronchi for getting me a wonderful deal for a 2021 XC90 T8. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a Volvo to reach out to Mike. He will get you the best deal. Mike even goes above and beyond helping me to arrange the return of my old lease, making it seamless, simple and efficient. Mike not only makes sure you save a lot of money, he will save you a lot of time at the dealership as well. You will be in and out in minutes, no nonsense. Thanks again!

Beautiful car. Drive in good health. Thank you for letting me drive it :wink:

1 Like