AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

It was my pleasure taking your leaf up to 95 mph!

3 Likes

I been leasing for years through leasing brokers here in NY. Michael posted a ‘too good to be true” deal on the Nissan Leaf here on LH. I contacted him, he helped me with using the LH calculator, and it was in fact what he had advertised. He’s very responsive, patient, honest! In fact, I’m also looking to lease a luxury vehicle and he was honest and told me to wait a few months for that particular make and model for a better deal. I will definitely do business with him again. Delivery took about 20 minutes- signed the papers with Michael’s dad, and then he explained the basics of the car. In fact, he left and then came back to remind me to turn on the headlights as I was still on daytime running lights. :joy::joy: Super helpful.

Want to leave a very positive review of Aronchi, worked with him this past week on an XC60, and then added on a S60 and picked up both last night in NJ. 2 deals, both A-Plan, loyalty crossing from one to the other, and so on and Mike was awesome and easy to work with and gave great advice along the way. I haven’t built out the LH calcs but Mike said the S60 was a 11+ LH score. I think the XC60 will be in the 8’s or 9’s. I recommend working with Mike very highly!

1 Like

Thanks to @aronchi for this incredible $41/mo Leaf deal and smooth process. I had the grad rebate in lieu of VPP. Walked into the dealership and was out in about 15 minutes. People keep texting me asking me how I got this deal. :sweat_smile:

Thanks again!

8 Likes

great experience with @aronchi last night on the Leaf SV. I got the same color.

1 Like

Had awesome experience dealing with Aronchi regarding Acura MDX Tech

, Very quick to respond, I highly recommend.

1 Like

We had such a great experience leasing with Mike. I messaged him on Friday night and got the car on Saturday afternoon. The process was smooth and Mike answered all of my questions along the way. I highly recommend working with him. We love our new rogue!!

Just picked up one of the insane leaf sv deals. Mike got the color i was looking for and always responded to messages promptly. Did the whole deal through a few texts. Upon arrival at the dealership Mike and his father took care of me and were very straight forward. All paperwork was prepped and ready to sign, and prices were correct. Pretty painless overall!

thank you! i love the new rogue redesign. night and day vs the old one. easily a far better car than honda, toyota or mazda produce. the toys inside are at a luxury car level.

Thanks! appreciate the patience as we dealt with the snow last week.

1 Like

Our family has had a total of 8 Volvos, all from the same local dealer, dating back to the first being in 1981. That being said, the ease and transparency in working with Mike has made the switch to leasing over buying and quietly breaking up with our dealer, a complete no brainer.

I cannot even begin to tell you how nice it is to not have to deal with the back and forth between sales and finance teams…

So far, @aronchi has delivered us a new S60, with a new XC90 on the way. He responded to COUNTLESS questions quicker than my own husband gets back to me, and was honest without ever being pushy. If you want a Volvo, no need to look elsewhere- take my word for it!

Can’t wait for that factory order to arrive. Absolutely love xc90s in savile gray! Thanks to Will for letting me take a detour to pick up a BMW in the process!

I couldn’t not be more happy with my experience with Mike. I reached out to him via direct message and he was always was VERY quick to reply. Mike’s got some of the best deals around. In the end, I didn’t end up leasing from mike due to my own procrastination and impatience, but oh I wish I could’ve! Would’ve saved me the time and suffering from the tradition dealer run around. If you want a great deal in an easy 1,2,3, Mike is your man. Will definitely be going to him for future endeavors and will most definitely be referring him to eager lessees!

1 Like

I had a great experience with Mike. He made leasing the car about as simple as can be. 95% was done virtually and we took delivery in 5 minutes. Now I am the proud “owner” of a 2021 Volvo xc60 with a Bowers and Wilkins system. Mike and the car are amazing! Thanks, Mike!

Thank you, Lou! Love the bowers!!

What an awesome experience dealing with Mike!

Very quick to respond to messages/texts, kept me up to date with the process and super quick and easy experience finalizing the paperwork.

Highly recommended!

Loving this 22” MDX with tech package

5 Likes

Thanks for being my first 22 mdx client. Love the way they re-did the new mdx and it’s crazy how many dealers are asking over invoice on them.

4 Likes

Mike was a pleasure to deal with!

He was able to get me a 2022 Acura MDX ASPEC, White on Black! He came with me to the dealership to ensure the paperwork was filed without any issue.

Definitely recommend and I will be using him in the future!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting you, as well. Thank you so much for sending me a gift in the mail. It just arrived. I’m going to be zooming through jersey now!

I’m a little bit behind, but wanted to recommend Mike who got me set up with one of his ridiculous Leaf deals. Not sure how I’m driving a car with near self-driving, birds eye cameras, heated seats and steering wheel, and paying like $2 in electricity for the 500 miles I’ve driven but I am. Deal was as advertised, and time in dealership for pickup was minimal. Thanks Mike @aronchi