šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a 2019 x5 drive 40i and trying to get the equity out of it to put towards the XC90. Do you have any ā€˜22 with climate and advanced pkg and would buy me out my current lease, and give me equity towards down payment? I live in Rockland County NY

I probably do, but you should sell that x5 yourself if you believe it has equity. It isnā€™t my business.

1 Like

We have one base 21 xc90 t6 momentum 6 passenger demo with no packages ready to go. $250 cheaper than the amateur hour broker who enjoys snaking our cars at higher prices!! :trophy::1st_place_medal: Do the math. When you add a $500 broker fee to the payment, it becomes $7/month more expensive than our NO FEE deal. What you see in the calculator is what is on your paperwork at signing. Dollar for dollar.

Also, we donā€™t send you in to the dealer blind, so you waste hours in a finance office. We do our work ourselves. Our reviews (and alcohol gift collection) speak for themselves!

60k msrp 7500/36 with loyalty is 576 plus taxes fees and msd

Grab it asap. Last 21 6p Iā€™ll see.

EDIT:
Animated GIF :trophy: :medal_sports:

2 Likes

We have an end-of-the-month 22 S60 Inscription with Climate pack and 19 inch wheels special at 14.5% off! Also, due to inventory levels, you should expect Volvo numbers to pull back next month. If serious about a new car, DO NOT WAIT.

7500/36 months with loyalty: $399 plus taxes, fees and MSD on a $48k build. Grab it.

Thanks to the LH community for keeping us busy as hell this month. It has been a pleasure meeting all of you and thank you for replenishing my collection of colored spirits.

All deals: AronchiAuto Dec 2023 Deals - Google Sheets

Also, we are proud to have partnered with a Polestar retailer to provide seamless Polestar deals to the community. Please reach out to us for all of your Polestar needs!!

Cheapie MSRP 2022 New XC90 T5m With climate. Itā€™s unlikely these will be available in October. XC90 supply is going to be extremely extremely tight.

7500 / 36 with loyalty 598 plus taxes fees and MSD.

We didnā€™t leave much in the way of 2021s at any of my dealers so itā€™s 2022s from here on out. Thanks to the community and the repeat business it has generated, which has helped with this. 2022 demos will be added over the next few days - we have some that are ready to be retired.

Volvo, like all brands, is not immune from the inventory shortage that is going on. As such, 2022 pricing has pulled back significantly. There are not many cars coming in at the moment and we expect that this is not the bottom yet. We still have several things going for us at the moment:

1. We still have cars on the ground and our deals arenā€™t contingent on a factory order of 3-4 months
  2. We are better priced than our competition
  3. We can do factory orders on all Volvos
  4. Our level of Volvo service is unmatched. We donā€™t pass you off to the dealer to waste your time with F&I products or potentially bait and switch. When you work with us, you actually work with us. Our reviews are here: Aronchi's Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals - #274 by cchoi0713

This monthā€™s deals are below. Note, I just took the base possible MSRP and priced off of it. Every $1k increase in MSRP is about a $13/month increase in your lease payment.

Finally - we can assist with almost all lease sales, including those for brands that do not allow third party sales (i.e. Ford/Lincoln, all GM, VW/Audi/Porsche, Nissan/Infiniti, Honda/Acura, BMW, MB). If you are looking to monetize one of these lease returns and have realistic expectations (read: NOT ā€œcarmax is offering me $50k over payoff, even though they canā€™t buy it, so I want you to match itā€), we are happy to help facilitate the process.

Tristate, PA, and DMV only this month. Please donā€™t reach out from out of region.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.

Hi

I am open and looking for the best dealā€¦ you helped me indirectly as you helped my friend and i got the same deal 3 years ago for a Infiniti QX60ā€¦ the lese ends in Feb and thus looking for something nowā€¦ I am open and as of the moment looking at your Oct deals sheet for Volvo and i am open to any of the following S60 B5 AWD Inscription or RDesign ā€¦and my responses are below

1. Name - Chenna Reddy
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ 2022 S60 B5 AWD Inscription or RDesign
  3. Zip 07046
  4. Mileage 10K per year (will also consider 7.5K)
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for? Not sure (I have Infinit and Lexus Lease currently)
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs. Sure I can do MSDs

Looking for one with climate and advanced package with dark leather interior ā€¦flexible on external color but prefer blue or gray
a typical build is below
https://s.volvocars.com/AJ2U3ccbc2iAcCvY

Itā€™s unlikely I have that in stock, so recommend ordering from the factory. It should arrive in time for your qx60 lease end.

Thanks Mike

Let me know what you have in stock ā€¦ i am ok to look at their suvs as well

please text me, thanks.

Wish you were in FL this month :joy:

November has been updated. Few points of note:

1. Itā€™s basically an xc60 new / loaner month, with a bit of S60 sprinkled in. Good news is we have solid xc60 inventory across all trim levels
  2. If you want an xc90 (any trim), youā€™re better off ordering
  3. If you want an xc40 / wagon / any specialty car, donā€™t even bother
  4. No hybrids, period. Please donā€™t ask. Dealers are selling them over list and thereā€™s a massive shortage of them.

In region only. Thatā€™s tristate, PA and DMV. Weā€™ll accommodate orders to FL.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage

We have an awesome loaner 2022 s60 b5 momentum with climate, premium and 19s available to roll, $47k msrp.

10k/36 is 448 plus taxes fees and MSD. Can add loyalty for an additional $750 off.

All deals www.aronchi.com

While we wait for pricing to be updated for December, just a friendly reminder that we can assist with lease buyouts of all brands (except Volvo, unless youā€™re getting another one, in which case we will get you top dollar for your Volvo)!

If interested, please send us the following:

• Make, model, vin and mileage
  • Relevant pics of any dings, dents, damage, scratches
  • Confirm whether you have a smoking or non-smoking car
  • Timeframe for drop-off
  • Pricing expectations - very often, we have been coming in HIGHER than all of the third party vendors, most of whom cannot buy your lease anyway! Please be realistic with pricing expectations, as well.

We are located in NJ, and if you do your own drop-off, we pay you on the spot! We can also have your car picked up anywhere in the tristate area and get you a check cut within 3-5 business days!

PM or text 732-779-2587.

Our new car deals: www.aronchi.com

December 2021 updated in the link below. We have well over 125 xc60 in stock and good s60 selection, too. We can also accommodate orders, but if you donā€™t want to wait for a car, we have ample inventory to service your needs.

We are able to assist with monetizing any lease return, INCLUDING VOLVO, if you are getting a new volvo from us.

We have also posted a sample 2021 XC90 T5 Momentum Demo on our sheet at around 10% off. We have about a dozen of these cars ready to move immediately!! Get them while theyā€™re in stock.

In region only. Thatā€™s tristate, PA and DMV.

1. Name
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car?

@aronchi

New forum member & New Hampshire resident here interested in Volvo S60.

Your first post says In the region only. Thatā€™s tristate, PA and DMV. at the same time your spreadsheet
adds New England (NOT MA). Which one is true, is NH being served?

Glad to see there are some deals still to be had on Volvos in this market, especially S60s. Curious: are T8 Polestar Engineered trims still going for MSRP and up nowadays?

i have never seen one.

Few s60 FWD loaners ready to roll. Example shown below.

$44.5k white on black w climate, premium and 19s. 10% off MSRP. $447 plus taxes fees and MSD with no rebates. $392 with volvo loyalty. We can also work to get you equity if you are returning a Volvo lease and getting a new Volvo!

You have any 2022 Jeep grand choker Laredo available? What are the leasing on those?