Got this "special" deal today on a Volvo S60 B5 R-Design

After a few back-and-forth emails between a dealer and received this quote:

Didn’t ask for 7.5k miles, either.
Maybe I should go back to drawing board or find a broker. Let me know what you guys think.

Around $650 for a S60, the answer is obviously no.

2 Likes

Obviously, yes. Worst case, I am going to buy out my current lease and wait until the market improves for buyers. I just want to know how others from this site got sub $400/mo lease deals on the same or similar model during with aggressive discounts (~11% off MSRP) before incentives. Seems like a pipe dream.

You can only look at very recent deals, which are probably not sub-$400.

1 Like

True. That sub $400 deal I am referencing was from a poster circa Dec 2020 for a T5 R-Design, and that person was a Volvo affiliate with “A-Plan” and 3k lease cash incentives. 12k mi/yr, too. Definitely want that, but realistically, I would settle for $500/mo w/ tax.

Look at the marketplace. Brokers have these around $400 plus taxes and fees (give or take). Will depend if you have loyalty, A Plan and the MSRP of the car.

Run away from this quote.

1 Like

If you’re willing to drive to NJ, Mike @aronchi has a bunch of S60’s for your MSRP I’m thinking he’ll be around $500/mo w/ 10k miles. Shoot him a text.

Use a broker. Not sure if @Bostoncarconcierge is still dealing with Volvo. or @aronchi

Is it 2021? There is $4k on it (at least in the mid-Atlantic and the South).

Happy to help if you like @irishknight

Thx!

No, B5s are 2022s.

Thanks, think I’ll send you a PM tomorrow. @Bostoncarconcierge

2 Likes

Missed that, you are right.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.