šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡² Aronchi's March Lincoln - $389 Nautilus, $389 '23 Corsair Base, '23 Navis $18k off MSRP [TRISTATE/DMV]

I think you meant to say ā€œthat is one lovely 12.3 inch infotainment screenā€?

Is that a vertical screenshot of a picture? :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yes bc my camera takes 108mp pictures too big to upload

Interesting. I grew up in north/central NJ and it was always NY/NJ/CT was tri-state area, with NYC as the central node. That was the media market of note.

Those in South Jersey generally grew up with the Philadelphia media market, so I can see how South Jersey folk would think of PA as being part of what they see as ā€˜tristateā€™.

2 Likes

That is probably a good point. I was in Ocean County, which was the start of the Philly broadcast zone.

Honestly, CT doesnā€™t make sense to me since NJ and CT donā€™t touch, but, hey, weā€™re talking very informal rules here.

Ok point is there are now leasehackr deals on Lincolns based in the nyc area lol.

2 Likes

Just be happy with the free press

1 Like

Hi, I see you have a deal for XC90 Recharge for $568 (0 down?) and wanted find out more details.

Yes, please pm me the information thatā€™s listed on my volvo thread and Iā€™ll follow up with you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

well it was meant as a joke, and all of the posts before yours were pretty quick to see that. wecome to the community though. iā€™m sure itā€™ll be pleasant for everyone.

6 Likes

Ronnie, sense of humor is like money- or you have it, or you donā€™tā€¦

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

This is the official certified ā„¢ļø ā€œbest welcome on LHā€

2 Likes

I personally love the tag line on the title. Itā€™s very very good. Tremendous amounts of good. A tag line like nobody has ever seen before.

And btw @aronchi f you can get me a deal on a Navigator here in So Cal Iā€™m in!

4 Likes

Hi Dave, Iā€™d be happy to. Hit me up and Iā€™ll get one priced out for you. I have the best service and Lincoln pricing on leasehackr. Everyone is saying it. Believe me.

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing people are telling you these are great deals. And you know great deals- youā€™ve seen alot of great deals; possibly the best great deals. At least thatā€™s what people are telling you.

1 Like

Those are beautiful deals, really beautiful.

That actually looks like a Lincoln adā€¦Kinda

4 Likes

Just feels like thereā€™s someā€¦ Orangeā€¦missing from this image

3 Likes