šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡² Aronchi's March Lincoln - $389 Nautilus, $389 '23 Corsair Base, '23 Navis $18k off MSRP [TRISTATE/DMV]

Nice Panerai. Which model?

These deals may be great for Lincoln, but man they really arenā€™t lease-focused as a brand.

thatā€™s a PAM24.

Do you still work with Lincolns?

Thanks

Interested in Lincoln nautilus. Happy for any/all options. 36/10. Zip code 07052. Need car by end of august at the latest but would sign immediately if the right deal is available. Please let me know what you have available. Thanks.

My dealer has 5 in inventory, so i believe theyā€™ll be selling for list

2 Likes

Looking for Aviator & first responder. Can you still get?

Interested in Lincoln nautilus. Any deals?

Any navigators?

8/24/23 - we have about a half dozen demo 2023 lincoln navigator Lā€™s. Theyre $7k off msrp. Makes 0 sense to lease, theyre $2k+ payments.

Example window sticker shown below. This is the cheapest one we have.

732-779-2587

1/8 - Opening this back up for Tristate Area buyers. Good amount of lincolns on the ground, new and demo. Strong discounts and a lot of car for the money. Posting 2 demo deals below. We have both new and demo available. To get pricing on new, please PM. Demos have 3500 miles.

23 Corsair Demo 13% off - $449 plus taxes and fees

23 Nautilus Demo $439 plus taxes and fees

Text us at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

1 Like

Any aviator demo available?

2/8 - Feb 23 corsairs and nautiluses are updated. Theyā€™re cheap. Cheaper than a Hyundai or Kia. Both posted deals require you to have any lease in the household (i.e. conquest).

We also have ample 2023 Navigators and Aviators in stock. Leases on them suck, the navis especially. If youā€™re interested in a finance, reach out, and we will quote you.

There are a ton of 23 Navi demos available. No aviators.

Check out www.aronchi.us or text us at 732-779-2587

interested in a Nautilusā€¦
I am in FLā€¦ is it posible to do it ? thank you

sure. shipping is at your expense. send me a text at 732-779-2587

1 Like

2/14 - Cheapest luxury car lease in the market - base 2023 corsair awd. Calc includes 1500 conquest (any lease ending in household).

7500/39 - 396 plus taxes and fees.

We have colors to choose from. 732-779-2587.

2/19 - we have a few 23 demo navigator reserves that are around $10k off list. cars have around 3k miles on them. lease areā€¦still terrible.

1 Like

Any Aviator AWD deals around ?

We have aviator AWDs. they are discounted.

Whatā€™s a good lease look like on these things ?

ā€œgood leaseā€ and ā€œlincolnā€ donā€™t go together. you either want it or you dont. i ran a 76k reserve yesterday and it was in the 11s.

1 Like