🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

I think you are right @aronchi …I don’t recall seeing any other M850 ever posted here.

Nice discount off of MSRP on your posting, as these cars are hard to come by and discounts seem limited.

@aronchi What is the color combo on the M850?

@LeaseHero posted one, I think.

Mine was a roadster, so he’s technically correct :wink:

1 Like

Blue on black

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Thank you! Pics or it didn’t happen.

Any idea what numbers I can expect for a M5/M5 comp? Looking for one with MSRP <120k. I have loyalty and grad

Wait until the fall

2 Likes

Sad there is no incentives other than 1500 loyalty despite of 13.6% dealer discount :frowning:

There isn’t

I will wait till the incentives are improved.
But it is nice to see the first leasehackr M850i broker deal!
Nice work!

You can search it on Google and see what comes up. Sometimes it can be easy to find a name that way.

That’s a real scumbag thing to do. Given the fact that you DON’T charge a broker fee on BMW vehicles what, exactly, was he hoping to achieve?

I’m not sure. I probably also should not have reached out to find out why he did it. It wasn’t the best decision on my part. The dealer didn’t give him the car anyway

Super scumbag move - reverse lookup the cell number and post his info.

Prob sucks as a hackr, saw a solid deal you were offering, used the deal sheet and called the dealer trying to knock another $3-$5k off the sales price.

You should prob black all the dealer info out until all details are finalized to avoid jerkoffs like this guy moving forward.

The reality is that it’s not difficult to find, even without dealer name on an invoice. But to name me by name, and then act all surprised when i call you out on it, is one of the lowest things i have experienced here.

8 Likes

Scumbag move however it’s framed. That’s an individual we can assume has zero shame or moral compass.

1 Like

I would love for this board to start banning members for doing petty shit like that.

Bump for a cheap gray roadster that must go asap at $929 plus tax on a $166k car!