🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

That’s a real scumbag thing to do. Given the fact that you DON’T charge a broker fee on BMW vehicles what, exactly, was he hoping to achieve?

I’m not sure. I probably also should not have reached out to find out why he did it. It wasn’t the best decision on my part. The dealer didn’t give him the car anyway

Super scumbag move - reverse lookup the cell number and post his info.

Prob sucks as a hackr, saw a solid deal you were offering, used the deal sheet and called the dealer trying to knock another $3-$5k off the sales price.

You should prob black all the dealer info out until all details are finalized to avoid jerkoffs like this guy moving forward.

The reality is that it’s not difficult to find, even without dealer name on an invoice. But to name me by name, and then act all surprised when i call you out on it, is one of the lowest things i have experienced here.

8 Likes

Scumbag move however it’s framed. That’s an individual we can assume has zero shame or moral compass.

1 Like

I would love for this board to start banning members for doing petty shit like that.

Bump for a cheap gray roadster that must go asap at $929 plus tax on a $166k car!

Sounds like fun in VA with $7,000 property tax, almost $600/mo extra :exploding_head:
Not even talking about like $5,000(?) sales tax :grin:

I’ll meet you at the dealer and personally hand you the keys. That has to be worth something, right?

1 Like

Absolutely. But it was a hypothetical exercise for VA since I wouldn’t be able to get out of i8 even if I was somehow able to get in :grin:

1 Like

Last gray coupe 759 plus tax with loyalty, 148k msrp. Take the car, damn it.

4 Likes

Today is the last day to be approved for an i8, as I am told the flagship money will be gone tomorrow. 2 cars are available, a base gray coupe (get it so you and i can have matching i8s) and a white roadster, listed in the first post. App must be approved by cob!!
20190615_165418|666x500

Coupe pending! Someone take the roadster before these are gone for good!

Roadster dropped to 937 plus tax

August update for coupe that’s still available + another one incoming. Less rebate money this month, but program still strong on these.

If you really wanted to move the car you would do $299/Mo and waive your broker fee + an Uber to the dealership

1 Like

Don’t forget + peepee touch.

7 Likes

I thought that be included with the all weather mats…

What is the color combo re: incoming coupe?

sophisto gray on ecopper. i’ll post when i get the sticker.

1 Like