🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

I have done 12 over the past few months, as well as my own :grin:

Keep it going…

I’m trying to. Seems like July is kind of quiet, even though the price went down due to lower money factor

Less flagship money though right?

The deal hasn’t really changed. The lower mf more than makes up for it.

Ya I figured but didn’t care to look at the numbers since I already got one and don’t like to compare lol. I got 25% off and got to use $1k ol code on top of that. Figured the deals could be comparable…

On a coupe or roadster?

Roadster. Only way I would get one. The roadster looks better and was new. The hardtop has been around too long for my tastes.

The coupe is a lot better looking than the roadster and actually has some storage in it. You can daily the coupe. You cant daily the roadster.

I disagree on the looks, but you are definitely right about the storage etc which I wish I had more of in this car. It is a nice car. Wish it was faster, but it is what it is…

Sorry there is alot of back and forth here. Can you give me updated pricing on i8 models

It’s listed in the first post of this thread.

Thanks! Sorry

At this time, all posted i8’s are pending and/or have been sold. Thank you to the 12 LH members who have gotten an i8 through me over the past 3 months. Including my own coupe, it was pretty cool to move over $2mm worth of metal and carbon! I will update if any of the cars become available again.

3 Likes

The white on black above is again available!! It is the last roadster that we’ll have before all of the incentives are gone

This morning, and for the second time in 3 days, someone from this forum has tried to go behind my back to secure one of these i8s. Not only is that rude and obnoxious, but it also negatively impacts my business relationship. The next time it happens, i will personally state who did it and what they tried to do so the entire community can see what kind of scumbags these people are. It is rude to take an invoice sheet i send, and show up at the dealer saying that a broker from leasehackr gave you so and so numbers.

7 Likes

I say call them out now. No reason to wait for next time.

12 Likes

I agree… Honestly, that is just gross :frowning: Everyone here is looking for a deal, but come on.

1 Like

Don’t wait. This wasn’t an honest mistake.

All i have is a cell phone number. Guy never gave his name. I sent him a build sheet. He found the car, and went there. He is now seriously damaging my relationship with this dealer.