🇯🇵 Aronchi's April Nissan - '24 Ariyas from $171 w Loyalty! Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219 [Tristate/DMV]

Here is our April Nissan Update:

The 2021 Murano S (with standard tech package) is literally free this month at $189 for a $36k MSRP car. The SV is $245 for a $39k car.

21 Leafs are good as well with the SV at $77/month and no tax in NJ.

Our Sentras SVs are also near-free and start at $122/month.

Finally, we will beat every single deal we see in writing from any broker or dealer. Our Nissan dealer is in it to crush this month.

As always, PM or text 732-779-2587. Please specify the following when reaching out:

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
  3. Zip code where u will be registering. NOTE THESE INCENTIVES ARE ON NYC AREA. INCENTIVES VARY BY ZIP. SOUTH JERSEY, EASTERN CT, PA ARE DIFFERENT. IF YOU’RE NOT IN NJ, YOU WILL PAY TAX. THESE ARE LIKELY NOT WORTH IT FOR YOU.
  4. What rebates you qualify for? VPP / Grad?

Please do not:

1. Reach out from out of region and ask if there’s shipping
  2. Reach out without reviewing the posted calculator or following the requested format for reaching out
1 Like

Is there still lease support on 2020 Leaf +?

yes but no cars. we emptied out the region :slight_smile:

1 Like

no rouge deals?

Hi they are posted on the sheet. We have awesome rogue deals.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchi’s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

4/12 Update. Thanks all to the crazy Nissan start to the month. I actually forgot you can MSD most of the posted Nissans (everything except the Leafs, which have nearly a 0 MF).

If you add 5 MSD on the posted Murano S (around $1k in total MSD), you save around $11/month, or close to $300 over the course of the lease, making these the most valuable Nissan MSDs, by far, and taking a $36k msrp car down to $178/month, and a $40k SV to $233/month, which is pretty insane in this market.

Also, if a 24 month lease is not to your liking, but the program is best on a 24 month lease, Nissan will allow up to a 6 month extension (in rare times, longer), so your 24 month lease easily turns into a 30 month lease at around the same monthly payment.

Remember to check if you have VPP here: https://di-uploads-pod17.dealerinspire.com/infinitiofkansascity/uploads/2019/03/VPP-List.pdf

You can substitute grad or active military in lieu of VPP, as well (each is a $500 taxable incentive that is added to lease cash).

As always, PM or text 732-779-2587. Please specify the following when reaching out:

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
  3. Zip code where u will be registering. NOTE THESE INCENTIVES ARE ON NYC AREA. INCENTIVES VARY BY ZIP. SOUTH JERSEY, EASTERN CT, PA ARE DIFFERENT. IF YOU’RE NOT IN NJ, YOU WILL PAY TAX. THESE ARE LIKELY NOT WORTH IT FOR YOU.
1 Like

4/17 Update - For the rest of the month, we’re providing a Tristate Area alternative to @Bostoncarconcierge New England Toyota Madness.

Our April Nissan prices will not be beaten. Price drop on 21 Leaf SVs to $73/month w VPP, on Sentra SVs to $88/month and on Muranos S to $161/month. Also drops on other trims of the same models across the board. These take effect for deals locked in after this post, cannot apply retroactively.

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
  3. Zip code where u will be registering. NOTE LEASE CASH IS NYC AREA. INCENTIVES VARY BY ZIP. SOUTH JERSEY, EASTERN CT, PA ARE DIFFERENT.

Please include the DAS amounts in the title and broker fees in the 1st post and also every post with deals listed.

1 Like

4/27 Update: We are just about out of Sentra SV & SR, Altima S & SV, and Murano S & SV. Thanks to the LH community for helping empty out my dealer this month. We have given Toyotathon more than a run for its money.

We will be taking April Nissan orders through the weekend and delivering them over the next week. From what I know, May will be a much more expensive month (likely across all brands), so if you are looking for a cheap car, DO NOT WAIT TO PULL THE TRIGGER.

If you are looking for a car that needs to be swapped in, we can still do that, but will take a $400 deposit (basically your broker fee upfront) when your credit is approved. I have had to deal with too many impatient people whose credit is run and then they wind up walking. As a buyer, you should have some skin in the game, too.

We have ample supply of Leafs and plan on continuing to blow them out (get it?) through the tough months ahead.

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
  3. Zip code where u will be registering. NOTE LEASE CASH IS NYC AREA. INCENTIVES VARY BY ZIP. SOUTH JERSEY, EASTERN CT, PA ARE DIFFERENT.

Thanks all for an insane Nissan April.

Last day to lock in our April numbers before a significant May pullback is TOMORROW.

If a car is not in stock, and we are able to locate and show it in inventory, it will count for this month, and you will be locked into April pricing.

If you are on the fence on April vs the following months, I urge you to lock in this month’s program before you reach out in the future and then act surprised why the price went up!!

Our April Murano, Rogue, Sentra, Altima, and LEAF pricing will not be beat (or replicated).

Do you have pricing on the armada platinum 21 36/12 11590

I would assume there aren’t any available because they’re not being produced

Hey can you send me info to co taxt you for rogue sport sv lease. Can do deal tomorrow

Update for May- While we wait for final pricing for May to come in, our Leaf pricing is now live. With VPP (or grad) a Leaf SV is $85 + taxes and fees (no tax in NJ). SV+ and SL+ have gone up, as well, but remain awesome value for $43k cars.

All other models are pending an update, including Rogues and Muranos. Sentras will be tough this month, as their inventory is super tight.

1. Model / Trim
  2. Mileage
1 Like

Mike, did Nissan pricing for May get finalized? I’d like to see what Murano is looking like.

believe me, you wouldn’t.

OK, you said May would be ugly, and this confirms it. I’ll keep watching, my current Murano goes back and of August.

infiniti is now cheaper than nissan.

1 Like

5/21 Update - We still have available Leaf SVs at the advertised $98/month rate, but they are all dealer swaps, so need to be patient and flexible on colors.

However, we have ample in-stock SV+s ready to roll at $173/month + driveoffs at signing on a VPP deal in NJ! Grab them before they’re gone. Lots of value for a $43k EV with 215 miles of range.

All other nissans are on hold until at least next month, thanks to some wonderful procurement and logistics at Nissan corporate. Unless you want to pay sticker.