🇯🇵 Aronchi's Best on LH May Nissan - Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219, Cheap Rogues! [Tristate/DMV]

It’s 17557. But that’s pretty much what I figured. Lol

Hi Aranchi, can you tell me the prices for a Leaf in NC zip code 27295? I think I have VPP with my employer. Thank you

no, you’re out of region.

Hey all - have a few 2020 Sentra SV and SRs that have to go.

These are best on a 24/10k program and non-NY residents can use MSDs.

2020 Sentra SV - $114 + taxes, fees and 5 MSD w VPP. ($120 w/o MSD)
2020 Sentra SR - $136 + taxes, fees and 5 MSD w VPP. ($142 w/o MSD)

On NJ tax, total DAS would be around $2100. Note, if you do 3500 out of pocket, as shown on LH, the monthly on the SV would be $49/month.

College grad of $500 can be used in-lieu of $600 of VPP.

$399 broker fee on these.

We swapped in 2 Leaf SV+s, not yet spoken for, a silver and a gunmetal. It has been tough sledding getting SVs - LH emptied out the tristate area in the past month!

With VPP, pricing will be near the posted $92/month with fees due at signing (no tax in NJ). Final price will depend on MSRP. Add $25/month with no vpp. Can substitute grad/military in-lieu of VPP for $500.

Hi,

Do you have any SL+ available for NY?

Yes i have 4. They’re posted in my sheet. Ny has tax on these

While we are not sure if there will be lease support on the 2020 Leaf in March, we have 2 SV+ with tech pack for month-end at $92/month + fees due with VPP or $117/month + fees due without VPP.

We also have several fully loaded SL+ starting at 165 with VPP or 190 without.

College grad or military can be used in lieu of VPP and makes these just about the same price.

These must be locked in by COB today. Keeping it to NY/NJ at this point. Reminder that NJ residents do not have tax on EVs.

Edit: Please please please do not message me from out of region. Please read both the post and the tags on it. This will answer your question about whether there is shipping. I would rather make no money at all than go through the headache of dealing w a shipping deal on a leaf and make some money.

1 Like

3/2 update. I guess let’s break the calculator for one more month. Full program to come tomorrow but wanted to put the updated numbers on the fully loaded 2020 nissan leaf sl+.

$45k msrp. 10k/24 $123 plus driveoffs and broker fee due at signing with vpp (+$25/month if no vpp). No tax in NJ. Leather, bose, safety features, autonomous drive.

Sample window sticker:

We still have 1 in-stock Leaf SV+ with technology package at $92 + driveoffs and fee with VPP.

3/13 update: We now have only 2 2020 Leaf SL+ left in stock at $123 w vpp and the one remaining SV+ at $92 w VPP. Locates are possible, but obviously easier to take an in-stock car.

These are, hands down, the best remaining EV deals out there (I wish i had $42 SVs still :slight_smile: )

If you prefer gasoline, we have 2 2020 Sentras that are barely over 100 bucks a month.

Added a 2021 Rogue SV (brand new model) for $266 plus taxes and fees w/ VPP. If you’re returning a rogue lease, subtract $42/month, making this $31k car $222/month!! The new rogue is by far the best entry level crossover, miles ahead of the rav4, crv and cx5.

We are also super aggressive on all Nissan models. If you have a quote in writing from another broker or dealer, we will beat it!!

can you quote me?

Sure pm or text me at 732-779-2587

Can I pay for delivery of a car and have it shipped to GA

which car?

3/16 - we’re now out of in-stock Leaf SL+. Have one remaining SV+ at $92 w vpp. Cars are available around to be located. March is likely the end of the super cheap leafs so grab one now if you’re serious.

Have a $24k 2020 Sentra SR available for $140 plus taxes and fees w vpp on a 10k/24 lease. +$25 if no VPP. College grad or active military can be used in-lieu of VPP.

$399 broker fee.

Finally, if you are returning a rogue lease, our 2021 rogue SVs and SLs are priced exactly where your old rogue lease is thanks to deep discounts and $1500 rogue to rogue loyalty!!

1 Like

EDIT SOLD.

Price drop to move the last 2020 Leaf SV+

$75/month with vpp on a 10k/24. Add $25/month if no VPP. Can substitute grad for vpp.

Car has to go asap.

$399 broker fee.

hi, I am interested in this Leaf Sv deal does the + indicate technology package?
regardless please give me color scheme. Thanks

please text me at 732-779-2587

We are now out of 2020 Leafs in all trims. There is inventory around us that we can swap in at the previous rates.

2020 Leaf SV+ w tech package is $92/month w vpp (117 without it).

2020 Leaf SL+ fully loaded is $123 w vpp and 148 without it).

No tax in NJ and driveoffs + broker fee due at signing.

Lease support on 2020s ends on 3/31. I priced out 21 SVs and they’re more than 2020 SL+s…

Price drop through month-end on all Nissans. The leaf SV+ and SL+ (all locates) are now $75 and $102, respectively, with VPP. Add $25 if no vpp. Please be flexible on colors.

The 21 Rogue SV is $215 with vpp and a rogue lease return, which is awesome value for a $31k suv.

The 21 Murano S is 232 with VPP on a 24 month lease! The Altima SV is $216!

2020 rogue sport SVs are well below $200.

WE ALSO HAVE ONE 2020 FRONTIER CREWCAB SV FOR $197 PLUS TAXES AND FEES W VPP!!

We will beat all Nissan offers from any broker or dealer in writing.