🇯🇵 Aronchi's Best on LH May Nissan - Altima SL $299, Sentra SV $219, Cheap Rogues! [Tristate/DMV]

OK, you said May would be ugly, and this confirms it. I’ll keep watching, my current Murano goes back and of August.

infiniti is now cheaper than nissan.

1 Like

5/21 Update - We still have available Leaf SVs at the advertised $98/month rate, but they are all dealer swaps, so need to be patient and flexible on colors.

However, we have ample in-stock SV+s ready to roll at $173/month + driveoffs at signing on a VPP deal in NJ! Grab them before they’re gone. Lots of value for a $43k EV with 215 miles of range.

All other nissans are on hold until at least next month, thanks to some wonderful procurement and logistics at Nissan corporate. Unless you want to pay sticker.

6/6 June update.

Nissan removed the business associate VPP, so that’s gone now. You can still apply college grad if you qualify or if you have any other VPP code, that would work too.

The leafs lost $1k in lease cash, dealer discount remains the same. The SV is at $165 + fees due at signing. No tax in NJ. No rebates necessary.

All other nissans are available, they’re either slightly discounted off MSRP or at MSRP.

6/22 We can take pre-orders for Nissan Leafs with Charge Up NJ Phase II, which is expected to come back in July. Therefore, these deals are shown using June programs & incentives (subject to change and cannot be locked in) and the full charge-up NJ credit as it existed in Phase I ($3725 for LEAF SV and $5000 for SV+ and SL+). These are shown as 10k/36 months for NJ RESIDENTS ONLY.

Note: I will not be taking deposits on these cars, especially if Charge Up comes in differently than expected. If it returns as expected, please act in good faith and take delivery of your vehicle.

Leaf SV 10k/36 - $149 plus driveoffs ($1700ish) due at signing. Equivalent to $192 with $192 due at signing.

Leaf SV+ 10k/36 - $179 plus driveoffs ($1700ish) due at signing. Equivalent to $222 with $222 due at signing.

Leaf SL+ 10k/36 - $211 plus driveoffs ($1700ish) due at signing. Equivalent to $255 with $255 due at signing.

These are, by far, the cheapest leases you will find here, with no rebates (i.e. loyalty, conquest, etc) required.

College grad can be added for an additional $500.

$499 broker fee on Leafs.

1 Like

Do nissan pathfinders SL lease well?

Last I checked, they killed lease programs on the Pathfinder altogether. The 2020 are already deep into wind even though the 2022s aren’t out yet.

Just like the QX60

Yea, exactly! Same issue across both platform mates.

6/27. We have one available Leaf S - base base. As cheap as it gets.

10k/36 - $109 plus driveoffs due (~$1700 total) based on June progs and charge-up NJ coming back in July

Only one I’ve seen since I started giving these away in January.

We have ample stock of SV, SV+ and SL+, so reserve yours.

$499 broker fee on all leafs.

Is there an ETA for the 2022 Pathfinder yet?

Wondering this myself, and if it will have lease support off the bat.

Are you still doing Nissan deals?

@doomtoall81 stop asking the same question across multiple threads.

And since you’re looking for one particular user you should just PM or txt them.

1 Like

Hey all,
Reopening Nissans for NJ & NY ONLY, as inventory is very limited.

Notes:

• 2022 Leafs are pretty good in this environment and they start at $99/month for the 22 S. We have decent inbound inventory of Leafs, but they will go fast. Nissan will lock programs for inbound cars through the end of next month, so if the car arrives in January, you will be price-protected.
  • Rogues and Altimas are also ok, for the environment
    - Nissans are for NJ and NY ONLY. Pickup is in NJ, at the dealer. Please do not reach out from out of region, as the dealer does not want the deal.
  • As a reminder, we provide awesome Nissan lease buyout services and are able to monetize your Nissan lease return very easily and quickly.

Again - please do not reach out if you’re not from the Tristate area (NJ and NYC area). We cannot accommodate.

1 Like

Dude…. Lmao :rofl:

beg pardon?

Hi, I am new to this group and live in PA. Can you please let me know if I am eligible to get this deal ? I am fine with any car. Any info is appreciated