🇯🇵 Aronchi's Apr NO FEE ACURA - MDX Tech $507, Aspec $534 | Integra $314 | RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

Is that only available in the tri-state?? I’m VA

Hello, can you do the no loyalty for the $488

Austin Powers No GIF

7 Likes

Acuras will be extremely limited this month. They will be on a car-by-car basis. MDXs are non-existent - do not ask.

Two inbound RDX Aspec. Note, when I say inbound, that means they will arrive this month. That does not mean that the date in the system is accurate. Dates that acura gives are fluid and subject to change. The acura program is good through the end of October, so numbers will not change.

1. Gray on red
  2. Blue on red.

With loyalty, 10k/36 - $501 + taxes and fees. No fee as always. Cars will be gone asap, so do not wait. After the floods in the region, car buyers will be rushing, which will drive up the market even more.

One other thing - if your name was on an MDX due to arrive in September, that has been pushed back. Orders were not canceled, but they were pushed back by Acura due to the chip shortage. My dealer (as well as most acura stores) lost 40% of their allocation for September. This was also why I don’t take broker fees or deposits on these inbound units. I don’t feel comfortable holding people’s money for a car that may get massively delayed, etc.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Please pm or text 732-779-2587

October pricing is exactly the same as September. Cars will be extremely limited, and we have a wait list on RDX but my dealer is confident we’ll be able to fill it. We will also be getting a handful of mdxs this month. 22 ilxs are arriving and we’ll post prices soon. No tlx until November.

In addition, please contact us if you are returning a Honda/Acura lease and not getting another one. We are aware that you cannot sell to third parties, but we can help you get out of dispo and damages, at the very least, and possibly get you some equity back, in some cases.

Acura deals: Aronchi October Deals - Google Sheets

We have two available RDX A-Specs:

1. Silver on Black
  2. Red on Black.

Pricing on the sheet includes loyalty and is the premium color option. Silver will be a few bucks cheaper.

Grab em while we have em.

We can also assist with lease buyouts for all brands that do not allow a third party payoff (except Volvo, USB and Ally). Please contact us and we will help you monetize your lease return!

Do Honda lessees qualify for Acura loyalty?

no theyre conquest.

Hi - I am interested in purchasing MDX…let me know if you are able to get discounts…

Mike, any idea when the 2022 RDX’s will start rolling in?

no idea. still getting 21s next month.

2 Likes

Production Date 11/30: 2022 MDX A-Spec in white on red leather with no name on it. Car should arrive by mid-December.

Rates and residuals will not lock with acura, sale price will.

With loyalty, 10k/36 - 609 plus taxes and fees.

Grab it before it’s gone.

1 Like

if you get any for liquid carbon with ebony MDX TECH or A-SPEC let me know

There will be build slots posted later in the month for Jan or Feb delivery of mdx.

2 Likes

Following. Hopefully I’m still looking by the time you post them as MDX aspec is my #1 pick.

12/3 Update: Acura inventory is starting to show signs of life. While we can only do very limited orders on 22 MDX, which are reserved for repeat customers only at this time, we have good access to build slots for the redesigned 22 RDX at 4% off and no fee. This is valid for Tech trim and above only - our dealer does not have enough base RDXs. These are for January / Feb arrival, though there have been some delays in production in the past few months.

Notes:

• Your 4% off is valid on a lease or finance
  • The lease rate will be based on the residual value and money factor that is active when your car lands
  • Neither we nor our dealer will take any deposit or fee upfront. If you are interested in putting a name on a build, please reach out and we can accommodate

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Please pm or text 732-779-2587

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder that we can assist with lease buyouts of all brands (except Volvo, unless you’re getting another one, in which case we will get you top dollar for your Volvo)!

If interested, please send us the following:

• Make, model, vin and mileage
  • Relevant pics of any dings, dents, damage, scratches
  • Confirm whether you have a smoking or non-smoking car
  • Timeframe for drop-off
  • Pricing expectations - very often, we have been coming in HIGHER than all of the third party vendors, most of whom cannot buy your lease anyway! Please be realistic with pricing expectations, as well.

We are located in NJ, and if you do your own drop-off, we pay you on the spot! We can also have your car picked up anywhere in the tristate area and get you a check cut within 3-5 business days!

PM or text 732-779-2587.

Our new car deals: www.aronchi.com

EDIT: SPOKEN FOR. Arriving next week: 2022 MDX Advance in gray on black interior at 3% off MSRP. Dealers are several thousand over sticker.

which color gray?

liquid carbon. there’s only one.