šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ Aronchi's May NO FEE ACURA - MDX Tech $509, Aspec $532 w Loyalty | Integra $338 [NYC/DMV]

Ok cool will keep a lookout, you will post on the sheet?

pm me preference please.

@aronchi Hi Mike! I enjoy your posts on LH! Hope it would not be too much trouble to understand what the current percentage off would be on a 2021 Acura base TLX? I see your sheet states ā€œTBUā€ā€¦adding that I was targeting -10% (within the NY/NJ/PA area) and basically have gotten ā€œghosted.ā€ :frowning: Thanks in advance for taking a momentā€¦PS- currently in a 2020 TLX (and yes- looking to take ā€œadvantageā€ of about +$3k in trade-in vs. payoff + the loyalty cash + low interest rate) My best

I have limited TLX availability, and whatever cars I have, I sell them off of LH, sorry. Theyā€™re too valuable to give away here.

1 Like

No worries @aronchi ! Iā€™d lease one through ā€œhereā€ and yes- looking like an amateur by sharing I only see ā€œTBUā€ listed on your August sheet. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Iā€™m not sure what you mean, but I have been selling TLX off of LH.

Hope this clarifies- non TLXs have links to the lease costs, no link for TLXsā€¦instead "TBU* is listed?

ā€œTo Be Updatedā€ which means itā€™s not currently available (at least for not LH customers currently). Once it is updated with a $, thatā€™s when itā€™s back available for LH customers.

2 Likes

TY for clarifying that there are none currently availableā€¦

Arenā€™t you the guy who overpaid for an aspec tlx at the end of June so acura of Smithtown could get your mdx, with likely several thousand of equity (at a time when you could still sell it third party), for free? If so, well done. Also, please donā€™t post dealer salespeople names on my thread. Your clown at Smithtown is over list on most cars right now.

6 Likes

If you have a signed deal or a tip worth sharing, it will be seen by most here:

Two Violet/Ebony MDX Advance arriving this week with no name on them.

$636/month plus taxes and fees with loyalty. +$7/month if no loyalty.

1 Like

Hi there, very interested in the Violet Pearl. Iā€™m looking at 36/10,000 lease. Iā€™m located in NH, sent an email. Thanks!

One sold by the store, I sold the other yesterday, sorry.

Bummer for me, thanks anyways. Appreciate the response.

Batch of RDX Tech and A-Specs in transit to dealer and available for the lowest price on LH:

Tech ($449 plus taxes and fees with loyalty for the free color, +$7/month for premium color):

• Black/Espresso
  • Gray/Espresso
  • Silver/Graystone
  • White/Black
  • White/Parch

A-SPEC (several of each) at $488 plus taxes and fees with loyalty +$750 if conquest instead:

• White/black
  • White/Red
  • Black/Black
  • Black/Red

These are eligible to be shipped around the eastern US at buyerā€™s expense.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Please pm or text 732-779-2587

All deals:

What color combos are still available for MDX Tech?

Nada right now. Inbounds are getting pushed back from factory due to chip shortage. Whatever becomes available will be posted on a first come basis.

8/27 One FWD TLX A-spec became available:

7500/36 with conquest/loyalty $385 plus taxes and fees. Last 21 youā€™re going to see at below list.

We also have a ton of RDX tech and a-specs available.

LAST AVAILABLE RDX A-SPEC BLACK ON RED IN-STOCK AND READY TO ROLL.

10K/36 - 488 PLUS TAXES AND FEES WITH LOYALTY. +$25 IF NO LOYALTY.

GRAB IT BEFORE WE SELL OUT.