AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

BE FOREWARNED… i leased a car from him in January. To save money, rather than obtain a new registration he transferred my old registration which was expiring. The lease that I entered into was for lease plus tax, title and tags… I tried contacting him via phone, text, email and even contacted the dealer through which he got the car. NO RESPONSE FROM MY MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT.

My background:

• leasing approx 20 yrs
  • used 4 different brokers
  • leased Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Range Rover
  • never seen or heard this before to save money
  • this was never discussed when entering the deal, i only noticed bc someone told me my registration has expired
  • feel free to contact w any questions.

No, because I don’t handle registration. The dealer does. I don’t know a single person there who does titling. Your beef is with them, recommend you contact them and not blow up my phone when there’s nothing I can do about it.

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Not in the slightest. Never have and never will get involved in the titling / reg game. Not even allowed to. That said, I did look into it, and client’s deal came right outside the 90 day renewal window for NYS (i.e there were like 92 days remaining on his reg when his deal was done), which meant the titling people were not given an option to renew the registration with NYS. Further, client received a transferred registration in the mail from the dealer to complete his deal and didn’t appear to check the expiration date on it…

Actually, I spoke to the dealer and the dealer said the broker did not want new registration. THE DEAL INCLUDED TAX, TAGS, and TITLES…So, as I said earlier – BE FOREWARNED, IF THERE IS AN ISSUE THIS BROKER WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND WILL AVOID YOU.

1 Like

Correct, that would have meant new plates, which would have cost you more and would have come with a 1 year registration. Your DMV work was done correctly as a plate transfer. It is certainly not my fault that your annual registration expired over 3 months after the deal was done. And yes, 100% if there is an issue with registration, I will ignore. OP not wrong here. Registration is not my business.

Long time leasehackr lurker and going for my 10th lease overall. I tend to use the number from here and haggle with dealers to get best price. It’s a tiring process and since this is my first time post Covid, some dealers weren’t budging. I have been seeing Aronchis posts for a long time and wanted to give it a shot. He texts me an hour later and within the next 30 minutes I got myself the best deal! What took me weeks of back and forth with dealers literally took 15 minutes with Aronchi. I was haggling with dealers for a Base model Acura RDX, meanwhile Aronchi was able to get me an Aspec in my dream color Apex Blue for even cheaper! I couldn’t believe it myself until the car literally came a day after talking to him. I opted for delivery which was $200… well worth it. The driver came, delivered the car, signed papers and drove off with my old lease all done within an hour. Will definitely look into his services again!

![IMG_4437|373x500](upload://wC35q6uuLNNLbrj76dsasLTW1t.jpeg

2 Likes

Picked up yet another car from Aronchi this morning. He will get you the car you want at the right price, no BS, no nonsense! If you live in the tri-state area and need a vehicle, Mike is your guy!

The deal you get from Mike Aronchi isn’t worth it. You can get the same from another broker who will communicate like a normal human.

I ignored other reviews like this thinking the deal made it worth it.

Lol. It’s not.

Not only did he screw up the back end of my deal but he didn’t have the class to offer a simple “I’m sorry”

1 Like

I have referred many NY/NJ friends/family to this gremlin. Received stellar feedback from all 5 clients that moved forward with Aronchi.

Hell, even I was impressed by the service you provided them. I had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake while they explained their experience to me.

All of them have incredibly busy lives and do not have time to cross shop for a deal or watch a ginger on YouTube (CarEdge) teach them how to ‘negotiate a deal’.

They did have some reservations going through a broker as they were unfamiliar with the process. So i explained the overall process, took their money, and sent them your way. It was the easiest money I ever made. I am sure you have earned repeat customers now, as they will never shop another way again.

None of them are on LH, so they asked of me to submit a review on their behalf.

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

He’s one of the best broker on LH for a reason lol. I flaked on him maybe once or twice

People just don’t like direct answers and prefer sugared up responses but this dude is on top of his shit

1 Like

who did you send my way?

Hate that the most about this industry. Stuns me that people actually enjoy being spoken to like morons. Be upfront and open with people and you’ll get more done.

4 Likes

just picked up my niro from mike and it was probably one of the easiest transactions i’ve had. can’t beat the price for all the options you get with this car. thanks mike!

5 Likes

What a pleasure it was to work with Aronchi leasing. The smoothest and most straight forward leasing experience I ever had. Highly recommend. Super responsive , knowledgeable , and overall a great guy! Delivered my car within a day, excellent service and a great deal!

2 Likes

Got my Wave on Tuesday. The entire process is smooth working with Mike (Aronchi). The car is running well, except the app doesn’t work well on my Pixel 6. After some research, it’s made for Samsung and iPhone only. I hope they will improve the app to function on all phones fully. I’ve also installed a level 2 charger. All’s well so far!

2 Likes

This is the first time I got a car without the stress of negotiating. Mike Aronchi makes leasing my Kia Niro EV Wave like buying an ice cream–smooth and sweet. I will contact him first for future auto purchases for my family and friends. Thanks, Mike!

1 Like

Mike is fantastic, helped me secure a great deal on a 23 Niro EV, responded to my inquiries super-fast and made the overall experience seamless. Was super patient as I tried to sort out why my Gen 3 Tesla Wall Connector would not charge the Kia (turns out its a setting on the connector). It was a great experience and super happy about the lease terms and deal. Highly recommend Mike and the Niro is fantastic!

Very nice guy but we couldn’t get a deal done. Mike was very responsive to my texts and was quick to respond at first with pricing and answered every question I had but then he suddenly stopped responding this week. I would have given him my business if we could close.

WOW!! What can’t I not say about Mike Aronchi! Long story short wife and I was in the market for a new Infiniti QX60. Went to several dealerships with all the same questions and answers how much you putting down blah blah and the payment would be $1k+. So started scouting the web and came across leasehacker forum reading different topics and found Mike Aronchi. So i gave it a shot reached out thru text and calling. Had brief conversations and he explained different scenarios of hacking a lease. Wife had some issues with color choices but decided to go on what was available. This guy Mike is a genius! Guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reach out to him! Aronchi will WORK MAGIC!!! Let’s just say in our opinion we got a great deal with the calc he gifted us with! Thank you Mike again see you on my next one!!! Guys believe me, reach out to this guy he’ll make you a believer, and you’ll asked yourself where have he been all my life. LoL I’ll never go to a dealership again, we have Mike at our table…

3 Likes