AronchiAuto Reviews | NYC Tri-State Area & DMV Lease Deals | Focus on ALL Mass Market and Many Luxury Makes!

Been bugging Mike about quotes for a good portion of time since I joined LH in 2018 and finally used his services. People like to poke fun at his approach but when you deal with bottom feeders like myself you have to have creative character. Mike is quick to call and text. Locked in a 2024 XC40 for a family member and had the vehicle at the price we needed. If you need a Volvo in the Tristate area, he should be your first choice.

3 Likes

did you know your sister chose that color to piss off her hubby??

1 Like

I was wondering why anybody would ever chose this color. Now I know.

1 Like

Mike and his Dad helped to close the deal on a Niro Wave. The process was smooth and painless.

Thank you Mike for a quick easy transaction on Pathfinder even picked up car same day at the dealer locally. Highly Recommended.

Thanks Mike for a seamless transaction on leasing my 2023 Infiniti QX60. Absolutely love the vehicle. Love the price even more, other dealers couldn’t even come close to Mike’s quote. I will definitely be recommending you to anyone looking for a lease.

You’d have to send a text and not cloud up my reviews page, but the Ariyas are not available at that price outside of NJ. That rebate money includes chargeupNJ.

I was skeptical about using a broker at first but Mike was a pleasure to deal with. He answered all of my questions and helped me find an amazing deal on a 2024 XC60. I saved thousands of dollars compared to the dealer price. The entire transaction was seamless. Mike was extremely responsive and seemed to really care about finding me a car I would love. When my lease expires, I know I’ll be reaching out to him again for my next car. Thanks Mike!

1 Like

I got another lease from Mike and picked up a 2023 Nissan Rogue SV. It is my second time working with him. The process is simple and upfront. The price is also good compared to others out there. Thank you for another smooth transaction!

1 Like

I just had a great experience dealing with Mike. I contacted him on Friday and picked up my T8 on Tuesday. The dealer picked me up from the train station, I signed paperwork, I was on my way home. Transparent through the whole process.

4 Likes

Drive in good health. @trusted_hackrs can you please move to my reviews?

Mike was transparent throughout the entire transaction. Upfront about all the costs, and there was no surprises during the closing process. I was in and out of the dealership within 10 minutes.

I messaged Mike on Thursday night and picked up the car Friday afternoon!

Mike was a pleasure to work with. I messaged him on Wednesday and picked up the car Saturday. He responds to any questions within minutes. Responsive, knowledgeable, transparent. Thanks so much. What a painless process.

I second that! Easy peasy to do a deal through Mike. 10 minutes and we have a deal. Mike delivered the car himself! Super fast responses even on weekends. All e-sign docs with the dealership, and Mike took care of the insurance paper work. You will be hard pressed to find another broker who is more upfront, responsive, knowledgeable and efficient.

Seamless process with Mike. He saved me time, stress and a couple thousand vs doing this myself. Super-responsive, knowledgeable and direct. Delivery within 2 days and was able to show off the new XC60 by Thanksgiving. Highly recommend.

Thank you all for the recent reviews. Drive in very good health!

1 Like

My Second Car from Mike
It’s a great experience. Great service, great car and great price. This was my second XC60…see you in three years for my third one.

Very satisfied with the overall experience. Super easy to get into a new car with just some texts. Got responses the same day with the info I needed. Also really nice being in and out of the dealer, who was also great, in 10 minutes. Will definitely use Mike’s services again. Thank you!

1 Like

Mike was amazing. Prompt responses, and quick turnaround. I contacted him on a Saturday and by Tuesday I was able to pickup the vehicle.

1 Like

Mike was super easy to work with. He’s very responsive and his Alfa dealer was great. Very quick, in-and-out service with no pressure to buy add-ons in finance. I’d highly recommend working with Mike, it was an exceptional experience.