Off Topic Landfill 5

I’m looking at either gle 350 with a Texas tax waiver which is 6.5% sales tax on sale price brings it down to 1.5% on sale price from my understanding, gle 450e would get tax waiver hopefully and ev credit of 7.5k but I’m not sure yet if it qualifies for the 7.5k ev credit. iv asked and haven’t received a response on this yet.

1 Like

1 Like

Check your PM

Check your pm

Contact the dealer and find out what company does the titling for them and reach out to the company. They’ll let you know if they have everything or what the issue is. Really isn’t a broker issue

Disagree. Unless the broker is selling phone numbers and not collecting a broker fee, broker needs to help resolve it.

Would it kill you to respond to your client and advise him what you just advised the rest of us? Why do you need to ignore?

1 Like

Original contact made before my registration expired. Sucks that I needed to make a public statement to get any acknowledgement from broker.

FYI - i did alert him that if I did not hear back from him, I was planning to leave a message on Leasehackr and contact the dealership. This was on my 4th attempt at contacting him - and I even gave one full day to rectify. THIS WAS NOT DONE AS A SURPRISE. He had plenty of time to fix or contact me.

I’m probably the last person you should be threatening, sir. Threaten the store that did your DMV work (correctly btw). Enjoy your day.

this is a “feedback page” - this is my feedback. There have been no threats, rather I gave you the courtesy of allowing you to assist in a lease inception issue correction before I took it public. You can have chosen to ignore me and only responded to the public post. Facts.

I appreciate the feedback. The dealer does, as well. Enjoy your pathfinder.

1 Like

The dealer and titling agency saved you $200+ by transferring your plates/reg instead of getting new plates. Always transfer the reg/plates and renew when the time comes. It takes less than 2 mins to do so on the NYS DMV website.

5 Likes

Can @trusted_hackrs please clean up this page? It’s full of butthurt client posts, who had correct registration work done and wanted to pay more instead.

Pls Zelle @wantingadeal USD $1000

2 Likes

How much do you want to pay for that?

Edit: damnit, @mattevan beat me to it.

1 Like

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

I see Clutch got a new intern. :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn, there will be a line for this one.

1 Like