šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Thanks to the LH community for the best Volvo December imaginable! Itā€™s not over yet, though! I will be delivering Volvos all day tomorrow, so will be mostly out of pocket - text is best (732-779-2587).

There is still time to lock in your deal with costco or grab a remaining 2020 (new or demo). The program runs through Monday and we plan to keep going through the weekend and Monday.

Thank you to all LH members who bought a car from me in 2020. It was truly a pleasure meeting many of you and making your car buying experience what it should be - quick, painless, and easy!

2021 S60 T8 Recharge Inscription: $57k, climate pack + 19s. Gray/black. $459+t,f&MSD with no rebates. With loyalty, $404. With loyalty and aplan, $362! This is a lot of car for the money.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aronchiā€™s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Final drop on our 2020 S90 T8 R-Design in bursting blue. $72k msrp with advanced package and bowers audio. Itā€™s now 22% off.

24/7500 $577 plus taxes, fees and MSD with no rebates. $521 with loyalty. $500 with loyatly + aplan.

Someone take this car by COB tomorrow!!

Still another day to use $1250 in costco savings to grab an awesome new 2020 or 2021 Volvo SUV, or, if you donā€™t have rebates, grab an awesome 2020 demo at the best prices anywhere!!

Also, it turns out i ran the xc90 t8 insc exp incorrectly on row 54. With NO rebates, itā€™s $568 plus taxes, fees and MSD. With just costco $534. With costco + loyalty, $503. Add in aplan and youā€™re at $481!! White/maroon + climate pack. As cheap as it gets.

1 Like

Any other S60 T6 loaners besides the ones you have listed on you spreadsheet?

not for 2020. the only 2020 is the rdes. for 2021, yes. lmk what youā€™re looking for.

Whatā€™s the best bet for someone with only Costco on a gray XC90 T6 inscription or momentum 6 passenger (in central CT), but who does not have an immediate need for the car ā€¦ try to rush for a same-day deal today on a 2020 demo or see what post 1/4 brings?

You can text me at 732-779-2587 but Iā€™m not sure your budget is feasible.

Omg, if I could get out of my S60 lease Iā€™d pulled the trigger on this S60 T8 Recharge. That is a steal. and thats the original color I wanted. Iā€™m crying on the inside like a winnerā€¦

2 Likes

1/8 Update: Happy new year to all. Thanks to the LH community for helping me spend my nights and weekends doing Volvo deliveries!

January is updated for volvo. Costco is gone. Loyalty in our region on xc90s & XC40s is now $500, $1000 on xc60 and $2000 on the sedans and wagons.

Given that costco is gone, demos make a lot of sense now, as they save you about $900 vs a new car.

We still have 2020 S60s, XC60s and XC90s, and Iā€™m waiting for pricing on them. Theyā€™ll be uploaded once I have pricing.

We have an awesome 2021 S60 t8 Recharge which is awesome bang for the buck even w/o rebates, but insanely cheap w/ them. Same thing with the XC90 Hybrids.

All rebates are explained in the header of my sheet, with instructions on how to see if youā€™re eligible and generate pins.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOUā€™RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA)
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)
1 Like

Hey all,
Finished updating our remaining 2020s. We have a few new units and a bunch of demos.

Notably, we have a NEW 2020 s60 t6m thatā€™s around 26% off pre-rebates! We also have a s60 t6r with polestar demo thatā€™s over 25% off.

Couple of xc60 t5 inscriptions with advanced package at over 15% off and a new xc90 t8 hybrid thatā€™s around 18% off.

Also, if in the market for a loaded up MSRP xc90, we have a few remaining inscription demos available, all at over 15% off.

$10/month price drop on the remaining 2020 xc90 t6 inscriptions! and i actually had the program wrong. our loyalty on 2020 xc90s REMAINS $1000. It is $500 on 2021s. These are all cars $67k+ MSRP and with loyalty are in the low $500s. Easily the best bang for your buck on a 3 row SUV.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aronchiā€™s Reviews - NYC Tri-State Area Lease Deals

Does Volvo first responder/healthcare stack with Loyalty and A plan?
And does Acura healthcare worker discount stack with conquest?
Thx

Any S60 T8s left that can be shipped to the South? Also is A-plan relevant lately? It wasnā€™t 6 months ago when I leased my V60CCā€¦

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,
Same numbers as last month. Still have a few 2020s that have to go.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages ā€“ please list several options
  3. Zip (PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOUā€™RE NOT FROM THE TRI-STATE AREA or PA)
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. MSDs? All of these deals are built with MSDs. They are not required, but do save you a significant amount of money (close to a 30% ROI in 3 years)

Need this car sold.

2020 XC90 T6 Inscription 6p demo. 18.5% off and over 20% off with loyalty.

10k/36 $549 +t,f& msd w/ no rebates. $521 with loyalty!

Edit. Also have this 2020 XC90 demo. $516 with loyalty.

No fee. Donā€™t buy a phone number for $599. Donā€™t spend time in a finance office. Buy a car.

ACTUALLY the best on LH for these 2 particular cars.

Edit: @Ursus wants me to let you know that this is net of all lease cash available on the 2020 xc90 t6 inscription.

2 Likes

first one has em. text me 732-779-2587.

After all incentives, right?

1 Like

Itā€™s a demo, so no incentive