Arizona 2020 BMW M340xi Courtesy Vehicle, lease target

Also, what dealer is this, so I know not to work to them when I need a lease.

I have achieved a deal at this dealership. Keep in my mind, it is dealing with the right people at the dealership and letting them understand that you are an informed buyer.

I sent you a PM with more details. Hopefully it helps.

1 Like

Do you have his contact info?

Thanks for the advice! I had the RV and MF from Edmunds, but didn’t have target price. Will do my research from the scratch again!

I really would like to use broker, but there is no one in WA state…sad…

I’m in WA!

There’s really no point in getting a RWD M340i unless it’s for the sake of availability or because you want to save a (residualized) $2k. The car was designed from the ground up with xDrive (US is the only market that even gets a RWD model). xDrive launches harder, gets the same mpg, and can still slide around if you want it to.

1 Like

I think you are right @rgao007. In the past I always avoided the Xdrive being in Florida, but the last number of 3 and 4 series we’ve had have been Xdrive. Overall I definitely like them better. The only negative is that if you line otherwise identical Xdrive and RWD cars up together, from a roll the Xdrive car will get walked.

We definitely need a good broker up here in WA. We are surrounded by dealers who are terrible so the best bet is to have something shipped in or wait until CA has more inventory then go down there.

PNW is a pretty brutal market for BMWs. Ask @28firefighter

Not much to add to that. PNW is brutal and right now with WA dealers closed for sales, there is little competition motivation in the other easy access markets like Spokane or Portland.

I’ve said this elsewhere, but it is hard to be even just a lease broker who is domiciled in Washington. Washington law requires that someone who lives here that wants to be broker be either (1) affiliated with an automotive dealership, or (2) a licensed dealer themselves. That comes with office and space requirements, business hours, wholesaler licensing, etc.

The dealers must have good lobbyist at the state house there in WA…lol

1 Like

WA state isn’t a total restriction, you can buy out of state if you’re willing to ship or drive. No brokers in WA on here though due to restrictions as @28firefighter mentioned . We had a dealer on the forum from Idaho a while ago @wilso566 iirc. WA isn’t the most unrealistic, after my Etron comment I had someone PM me asking to run numbers to bury 24k in neggy eggy into one :face_vomiting:.

You can. But you won’t be able to get your vehicle registered as DOL offices are closed.

24% off on a M340 is just not happening . Prob not happening on a 2020 330xi either.

If you can find a 2019 330xi you might be lucky since there is still support this month. Someone managed 22% off on a 2019 M Sport 330xi recently.

Keep in mind discounts BEFORE incentives with base MF.

I’d def target California over AZ