Are too many newbies expecting a unicorn-type deal?

Yeah, except they’re removing engine types and every option and color under the sun lately. :frowning:

Who needs a 4 cylinder 316 hp T6 when you can have a 400 hp T8 hybrid for the same payment? And who cares about colors when looking for the deal/value combo?

2 Likes

I guess, but can I have it for the same payment? I like my birch and amber, haha.

Don’t forget the $799 GLE ie “I didn’t pay $800”!

3 Likes

Right on cue, someone just posted a $1,000+ GLE 350 loaner.

8 Likes

In OP’s “defense”, it looks like they got 10%+ off MSRP and put down 10 MSDs :grin:.

1 Like

I don’t get it… I just went through that deal (even though OP tried to delete :slight_smile: )… it’s $1k for a GLE… man…

Edit: to be fair, I thought the deal’s numbers were as good as it’s gonna get - so no issues with the deal. It was more about the value ($800-1k/mth) that was the head-scratcher. but to each their own… all of us have bought something where we didn’t give a rip as to what others thought lol

3 Likes

I agree it is a terrible deal, even with that discount.

Someone hasn’t seen Glengarry.

They just like talking to salesmen.

2 Likes

To be fair if he didn’t do $0 DAS and paid taxes/fees upfront he’d be around $800pm. Still not pretty, but could be worse like the $2k down $1200 pm leases lol

We need a dirty delete thread asap

I live in a box…I dont even know what Glengarry is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like a deal that was ho-hum was posted, then removed after an avalanche of LH scorn was laid down? :frowning:

1 Like

Here’s the deleted GLE deal.

Oh boy. 4 digits in a GLE350 payment means we are facing the end times.

1 Like

This is the one 🐶 LeaseCompanion.com Most Brands Midatlantic, Northeast, Midwest, Southwest, DMV, Nationwide Shipping - #250 by TexVA

1 Like

It’s probably not a price that could get much better, it’s just more reason to not get a gle

Yea I don’t get the appeal.

And there is also $3k VA sales tax. But yeah, GLE deals suck.

2 Likes

beautiful interior though. that’s about it. underpowered 2 liter turbo and quality control issues.

1 Like