Are these good lease deals? $0DAS for all: Accord Sport SE, Lexus is300 w/ red interior, Kia K5 GT-Line w/ red interior

2021 Lexus is300/ RWD/red interior for $415 a month

2021 Accord Sport SE for $299 a month

2022 Kia K5 GT-Line/ red interior for $384 a month

• All $0 DAS
  • All 12k/36 months
  • I am not sure of the other information 🥲

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (Blog | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Clearly the Kia is not a good deal that should be obvious. But this is all over the place.

What exactly are you shopping for? A full-size family sedan? Or a much smaller sports sedan at a much higher price point?

1 Like

Looks like he’s shopping for red seats that come with a car.

27 Likes

I would jump all over that deal on the Accord Sport SE, do you mind sharing where you are finding that?

1 Like

Lol!! You’re hilarious

Okay. Well, I’m honestly not certain. I’ve just been browsing. I like all of these cars. I’m just trying to make decision.

Those aren’t bad lease quotes considering zero Das and the shortage of inventory around the globe.

Shopping for red seats and not looking at a TLX A-Spec? For shame.

6 Likes

Where did you get the numbers from without any details at all?

Considering FL has a pretty high doc fee was their an asterisk next to the numbers? It looks like the numbers came out of a flyer in the Sunday paper.

5 Likes

All numbers came from sales managers, specifically.

Could you share the other 70% of the numbers missing from each deal you posted then? Nobody is going to reverse engineer every possible combination to back-into those payments.

2 Likes

Talking to dealers about numbers is for finding someone to do your deal, not for finding out what something should cost.

2 Likes

If you’re not willing to put in more work, just take the Accord.

1 Like

Speaking numbers to sales managers and still not have any sort of breakdown on his offer is not gonna go down well.

1 Like

Theres alot of information missing from your very broad question, see if you can provide location, credit score, lease length, miles per year, are there MSDS,?

1 Like

What do you mean by “put in more work”?

At the minimum put together an LH calculator to show the target payment for each one following the steps given by @mllcb42

1 Like

For someone who didn’t get much details in the numbers I have to say I’m quite impressed. I would have thought the lexus itself would have been over 500 a month and the sport honda easily over 400 considering everything is going for MSRP!!! I have gotten quotes for a camry xse 4cycl for $600 a month and just recently I had numerous sales managers calling me asking if I’m willing to trade in my lease, first question I ask, is everything still selling at MSRP in your inventory,??? As soon as they say yes I say there is no need to go any further as I am now going to extend my lease for another year. For fun I asked one of them how much is the base honda LX leasing at. I said you don’t have to be exact on the numbers just a round above quote. After a few seconds they spewed out the number $400.

Without knowing the numbers, $299 per month and $0 drive-off on an Accord Sport SE seems phenomenal in this market. I’d take it and run. Let us know how it goes.

6 Likes