Are there Black Friday lease DEALS?! We need 2 new rides! Advice for 7 passenger SUVs

Our leases on a 2017 BMW X3 ($279/month) and a loaded 2016 BMW X1 ($350/month) are ending in 3 months (both with $2800 MSDs).
When I emailed for a quote on replacements and was quoted over $600 each, for 2019 X3s.

Do dealers have Black Friday incentives??
Do dealers offer incentives when you lease multiples?
Should we go through a broker?
Any advice or recommendations?
THANK YOU LEASEHACKR FAM!

We need at least one with a third row seat (2 kiddos in carseats) and are:

1. active duty military & veteran
  2. college grads
  3. costco members
  4. We’d like to keep the monthly payment around $350 if possible
  5. Maintenance included preferably, can be used/loaner
  • Model of interest with color pref / packages - SUGGESTIONS??/AWD/Third row seat
  • Zip / geography - Nevada, 89134
  • Mileage - 12K
  • Loyalty - yes with BMW
  • MSDs - YES

1 Like

you’re car shopping at the end of the month and at end of the year, can’t get any better than that.

And why two kids in car seats need three rows? Each kid in a single row?

1 Like
  1. Answered with link above.
  2. NOPE.
  3. If you don’t want to do any work, a broker is good.
  4. Read the forum. All of the information you could possibly need is there if you read.

You aren’t getting an X3 in your budget. It’s just that simple it isn’t going to happen. If you need a third row seat, why are you even looking at the X3? There is no BMW that fits your needs in your budget.

Use advertised broker deals and frequently posted models to figure out what leases well. Highlander, Tiguan, CX9 are all possibilities.

1 Like

Just can’t fit anyone else in there with 2 carseats…

Black Friday is mainly a gimmick. Pricing doesn’t change at the end of the month. Dealers might be more aggressive. But if they offer an additional $500 off, they’re typically adding it in somewhere…

Thanks, I’ve been reading and reading and reading…
I have a 2017 X3 that I pay $279/month for (maintenance included) so I didn’t realize the price jumped from $279-$600.
Appreciate the input.

Thanks! Appreciate the input.

Maintenance is included on all new BMWs. That’s not unique at all. Simply look through the marketplace to get an idea of what everything is priced at

1 Like

How often do you do this? And when you do, do those people perhaps have a car that they could drive on their own? I feel like we tend to buy so big in this country to hedge against those once or twice a month situations.

When you legit need to haul 8 people, minivans are super cheap on Turo for a day or three.

Just my $0.02. An additional ninety-eight cents will get you a Hot Wheels race car.

:bat:

3 Likes

Did you put any money down on this or include equity from a trade?

Good point.

Back to square one. :rofl:

Thanks!!

1 Like