Are the great Buick Encore deals gone?

I get virtually the same incentives as Michigan does. Every time I’ve tried to negotiate a deal with a GM dealer up there, it’s worse than my local dealers after they find out I don’t qualify for GMS.

My experience wasn’t what you posted.

Can you post a calculator or breakdown of the Buick deals? Hard to see from this thread how the numbers add up. Thank you!

Which deal are you talking about?

The current deal. This thread includes 119 + tax, 49 plus 1900 etc. I am just trying to work out what he current numbers are.

It looks like the current incentives are half what they were, right?

I still dont get what you are asking me for bud, sorry but are u trying to input these on the calculator?
First go to autobytel.com and get your incentives per ur zipcode, from edmunds get the mf and rv again for ur zipcode, for 24/10k. Once you get all this info together, punch it up on the LH calculator for an idea.

I contacted Honcker via telephone a couple of months ago leading with some issues with their feature that’s supposed to roll your existing lease in (which wasn’t working for me). I managed to get the customer service rep to give me the residual and MF that they are using on their deals, which leads me to believe that they are using US Bank with purchase rebates to hit most of their aggressive numbers, especially if they don’t seem to jibe with the existing GMF rebates and program information.

Wow. Thats a first time to me.

If you have access to the US Bank numbers or can get them, try for yourself. Their really good promos make a lot more sense that way usually when you take the standard 10% off MSRP and use the purchase rebates, especially with the bigger loyalty purchase rebate that is usually available.

I will have to look in to it. I did reaxh out to 2 toyota dealers and they wont use US bank. Will have to check with GM dealers

Honcker was killing my dealer when I was looking into it, and I was trying to reverse engineer their deal, it made no sense. I knew ballpark what the cost of the Encore was and they were so far below it using GMF lease numbers. Once I plugged in the US Bank numbers and swapped in the purchase rebates everything clicked. I had some reservations about US Bank based on what I’ve heard here, plus I would have been subject to the disposition fee from GMF if I went that route, so I held off.

That is an interesting point on the dispo fee however if you “buy” the dispo fee isn’t waived?

I have an existing GMF lease, which I believe I would have had to pay the fee on if I turned in and got another vehicle through US Bank instead of GMF. If I remember correctly I was specifically told that over the phone or email by GMF.