Are the great Buick Encore deals gone?

found this: 2018 Buick Encore Preferred AWD $169/Month For 24 Months. $995 Due At Signing. exludes tax. This is a dealer in Michigan… unfortunately too far for me in NYC

Leasing from a Michigan dealer is (probably) not the answer.

When I inquired about leasing a Chevrolet from a Michigan dealer at a superb price and then driving (or shipping) it back to California where I live, I was told that the incentives go way down. The great Michigan lease deal(s) are dependent on you owning the car in Michigan.

The incentives are dependent on where the car gets registered.

1 Like

Thanks Masterblaster. Appreciate the insights. I’ll keep trying.

Look at Honcker. I’ve seen $220 a month for 24/15 with $220 due at signing in NJ

Not here in FL

I was offered 2 units last month 2 days before months end $199 with only first due at signing.

Where is this deal? Looks great!

FL 20x20x20x20x20x20

Ah, this is on Honcker, which is unavailable in Louisiana.

The great Michigan lease deals are for those that qualify for Employee discounts. They all seem to offer pricing only an employee of the Big 2.5 would qualify for.

If referring to mine, I am in NJ. I don’t know where the dealer is, as Honcker won’t tell you until after you click Lease, but there is no shortage of choices, that is for sure. I show 21 listings at $210 and below.

Ahh adjusted my mileage and months to match urs and this is what I got :man_facepalming:

Wow, that sucks. Amazing how different they can be.

What do incentives show in NJ on autobytel?
They are $3900 including the Competitive lease rebate in FL.

1500 competitive
I’m honestly not sure how to read the rest on autobytel and tell what stacks. They show 4 different “bonus cash” listings. Two are $500 ea, one for $750, and one for $1150.

Yes thats the same we have here. Im not sure how Honckr is working that out. Maybe some dealer getting rid of overstock lol. But even then, not possible. Even with 6k rebates, it was so hard to get anyone to play ball on these.

So I just happen to qualify for GM “employee” pricing. Yet I can’t get deals like I often see coming out of Michigan.

The employee discount is modest. It’s the regional incentives that mostly make the difference.

I think the regional varies between $500 - $750 only, so I doubt that it makes the big difference. The others are national offers.

Perhaps that is true for an Encore. Other vehicles sometimes have very large regional incentives not available elsewhere. When I inquired about a Chevy Trax LT out of Michigan. the monthly lease payment doubled in SoCal.