Are BMW deals dead?

I have no idea what rebates for the 330i are, check the BMW website for rebates everyone qualifies for. As far as the loaner goes, it will definitely receive an impact on the residual. For over 5000 its a set amount - 3% I believe? - anything less is usually determined by BMW financial or whoever the financing company is. The $1200 you figured is a logical amount to ask off the already discounted MSRP if it is a loaner, but you should certainly push for at least 10% overall off MSRP or more if it has 4800 miles.

1 Like

not budging on prices on the X3’s …at least not with me…
Haven’t gotten a deal less than 500 w/tax. for mspr of 44k

Looking for advice - I have been working with a BMW dealer for a few weeks and we haven’t been able to come to an agreement/I have been looking for an X5 that is exactly what I want. He has a 2018 X5 40e @ 9% off excluding rebates. He told me that he wont get paid unless he sells a car today before the month ends and wants to know what it will take to do so. I need to have it shipped ~250 miles and he offered wholesale pricing on this (I have never shipped before so I have no idea what it can run $ wise). What is reasonable to ask for? Is it an option to have them order a model that has exactly what I am looking for but have them lose money on it? I think he is a new salesman so I’m not sure how much pull he has. Any advice is much appreciated!

Probably cost around 500-750 shipping to your place. If the deal is still great after adding shipping fee then ship it.

250 miles? Get a 1 way ticket and drive it back home.

1 Like