đŸ„‡ BMW Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP ~ *THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PRICING IN SOCAL*

Again, dealers aren’t hitting their retros so it doesn’t make sense to sell at a deep loss; especially when they have a whole year to sell a car before programs are cut.

For example, BMW sets a goal for a dealership at 200 cars for the month. If the dealership hits 200 cars they get $1500 in bonus per car.

Lets say, for example, the dealer is pacing 220 cars for the month.
They can afford to sell cars for an extra $1500 in loss because they’ll be getting that money back via retro money.
Ex.
220 Cars sold for an average loss of $2000
Monthly Gross Loss- $440,000
Monthly Retro Reimbursement- $330,000
Net Loss (Before holdback, finance department profits, etc.)- $110,000

Now let’s say the dealer is pacing 100 cars for the month at the same loss
100 Cars sold for an average of $2000 loss
Monthly Gross Loss- $200,000
Monthly Retro Reimbursement- $0 (Missed sales goal)
Net Loss (Before holdback, finance department profits, etc. )- $200,000

That’s almost double the loss BEFORE accounting for money they aren’t getting back from holdback, lost profits from not being able to sell any finance products on the 100 less cars they sold, and money they aren’t getting back from their service department for cars not being on the road as well. On top of this, you’re asking them to be even more aggressive? Even if they went an extra $500 below their usual pricing (Which only makes a $13 payment difference, nothing to get excited over), that would be an extra $75,000 in losses

So again, unless manufacturers Improve programs or Lower dealer target goals so they can meet their retro bonuses, don’t expect dealers to blow their brains out. They’d rather hold onto inventory until we see better days

13 Likes

As I’ve said before, our deals have not changed at all
 We are doing the same aggressive deals that we have always been doing. Please stop commenting on my thread unless you’re looking to buy a car.

1 Like

Gents,

I am looking to trade up from an existing Lease on a 2018 Honda Accord Sport, $19K pay-off on my Accord. Any ideas? I’m in Central Cali.

M4CS in BSM was the move. to bad BMW doesn’t offer BSM for the CS anymore

That 530e deal looks great! I believe it qualifies for SCE rebate ($1,000) so drive-off effectively ends up being $1,500 plus MSD.

2 Likes

X3 xdrive30e is pricing is now available on the spreadsheet.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

M3’s aren’t out yet
Text one of us for pricing on M4

Can you send me the spec sheet for 740

Just sent.

Enhanced pricing on a few models. Text Paul at 818-434-8063 or Gor at 424-278-8216 with any questions.

BMW programs have been extended through June 1 (nothing changed). Checking on a potential 2 payment waiver for current BMW leasees and will update on that soon.

3 Likes

Payments with loyalty on the spreadsheet may be inaccurate (Will be lower) due to the new program. Please reach out to one of us for custom quotes

1 Like

Any spreadsheets on a 19 or 20 x3M40i? Do these have anything other than loyalty going for them?

2 months free payment. Worth about $1,200 depending on the deal you’re able to get.

How are the 2 payment waivers factored into this sheet? Are the payments lowered for 36 months based as an effective payment?

2 Likes

1 of the 2 lowers the effective payment for 36 months (since 1st payment is waived in the due at signing)
2nd one is credited to your account when the bill is due, so the first time you’d actually make a payment is in 60 days

3 Likes

Any M4 deals?

Yes, text one of us for a quote

Is the i3 still available? I didn’t want to text given its Saturday night. Thanks

1 Like