APRIL ACURA BLOWOUT (TLX/MDX) - TLX FWD 4 Cyl $280 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) - NY/NJ/CT/PA

, ,

It does not. This is for the base v6 fwd

please do note the tires that the FWD V6 model may come with different tires than from the Tech trim or so.

My 2016 v6 FWD came with skinny tires, you apparently needed tech trim to get better tires.

Just a word of caution if you get the v6 fwd base model. There is a lot of wheel spin in my case.

Can this deal be had in S California?

I’m curious. Can we get 12,000 miles/year?

There is a calculator posted that reflects 10k. Just drop the residual % by 1 to get 12k and adjust tax accordingly.

Thanks! I was going to just use the calculator and switch 10K => 12K but I didn’t know if the dealer was going to abide by that calculator! =) Again, thanks for the prompt response.

Can I register in GA, I am relocating in a month and don’t want to pay tax twice… any loyalty I have crv.
I am currently in NJ…

Yes and i believe no

Cool. Can you please PM me the details? Would you have tech or aspec as well?

i am very interested in this…please PM me the details…also any AWD option available?

Is this deal still available and is it possible it get better before the end of the month

Yes it is available and my numbers are set at the beginning of the month.

Whored out April pricing posted in the first post!

Will your dealer sell to an out-of-state person who is willing to travel up there for the deals listed (adjusted for different tax structure)?

Yes, this is doable.

And, while we’re clearing out the TLX’s, are they willing to deal at all on RDX’s at the moment?

no they are not. it’s not any different from what i posted last month.

Sale price valid for a purchase instead of lease?

No just lease

Thank you aronchi!