APRIL ACURA BLOWOUT (TLX/MDX) - TLX FWD 4 Cyl $280 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) - NY/NJ/CT/PA

, ,

Let’s let the LH community empty out my dealer’s 2019 TLX’s, like we did the MDX’s in February! These are first-come, first-served. No swaps, trades, etc. If it’s available, and you want it, just take it. There is a $399 broker fee on these, as I will not be paid by the dealer to get these out. The only thing that can be added is $500 taxable for college grad. Acura has a 3 month pull ahead for TLX. For 7500 miles, add 1% to the residual. Let’s move these!

4cyl base:

4cyl tech:

4cyl aspec:

6cyl base FWD:

6cyl FWD Tech:

6cyl FWD Aspec:

6cyl AWD Base:

6cyl AWD Tech:

6cyl AWD Aspec:

MDX Base:

MDX Tech:

Aspec:

Advance:

3 Likes

Just wonder, Edmund said this trim have 4K incentives. Am I wrong?

Reflected in the sale price.

I see. Thanks.

Yep, that is how you get to 21% off msrp.

Can you add loyalty to this deal?

No there’s no loyalty available for TLX

how much for awd? thanks!

this is 10k in nj

thank you i am in PA, but it way too high for me. thanks!

Bump for March pricing.

Does the price include the tech package?

It does not. This is for the base v6 fwd

please do note the tires that the FWD V6 model may come with different tires than from the Tech trim or so.

My 2016 v6 FWD came with skinny tires, you apparently needed tech trim to get better tires.

Just a word of caution if you get the v6 fwd base model. There is a lot of wheel spin in my case.

Can this deal be had in S California?

I’m curious. Can we get 12,000 miles/year?

There is a calculator posted that reflects 10k. Just drop the residual % by 1 to get 12k and adjust tax accordingly.

Thanks! I was going to just use the calculator and switch 10K => 12K but I didn’t know if the dealer was going to abide by that calculator! =) Again, thanks for the prompt response.

Can I register in GA, I am relocating in a month and don’t want to pay tax twice… any loyalty I have crv.
I am currently in NJ…

Yes and i believe no