April 2024 VOLVO Offers - TX DFW

For a car with almost 10k miles on it, that’s a pretty rough deal. I’m assuming these are Polestar 2 models. When you weigh that against other service loaners by other brands which have less mileage and are going for 16% off or more… you gotta play ball.

3 Likes

Too bad these don’t have lender tax credit.

2 Likes

Keep in mind, there’s a $7500 rebate as well.
Main perk with Polestar is that the rates are pretty aggressive when comparing them to C40/XC40 lease rates.
As @IAC mentioned, they don’t have lender tax credits which does make it a bit tougher too.

I have 5 Polestar 2 Loaners left, and they’re all slightly varying slightly in price.
$1,000 DAS
10k Miles
$550-590/mo is what they’re ranging depending on color.
These are all dual motors with Pilot, Plus, and 20" Wheels.

I have one with leather for $623/mo as well.

I am interested in a Volvo XC60 recharge zip 30331

So is that monthly cost before the $7,500 lease rebate is applied, or after?

After the rebate and my discount is applied

1 Like

Spreadsheet is updated

1 Like

I have got a lot of inquiries in regards to our leftover retired loaner Polestars.
We have sold all but one, and the spreadsheet reflects.

As mentioned before, stop messaging me for pricing just to show up and negotiate with a sales person and when you don’t get the price you want, you throw up the Leasehackr rates.
It’s not fair to the sales people to take up their time, and we likely will not honor your deal, not to mention it defeats the whole purpose of being efficient with a pre-negotiated deal.

6 Likes

Ugh, that sounds disrespectful. Sorry to hear people are doing that.

Yeah, makes much more sense to buy a Model Y instead of these used polestars for $600+/month

It makes more sense to buy an economical, low maintenance used car in cash or with a short term loan than it does buying a Model Y as well.

Programs are the same from last month to this month.

24 month XC90 Ultimate leases are very aggressive, and I will upload a few tomorrow when I’m back in office.

Sorry for lack of activity, I got very sick and then went on a trip shortly after I got better. Flying back home now.

1 Like

Here’s an example of a 24/10k XC90 Ultimate lease
This is with no additional incentives such as A-Plan and Affinity

1 Like

Any Polestar 2 loaners left? Looking for 3yr/36k

Any updated deals for October? @Arya

I’m also looking for deals this month

Any deals sheet for this month available?

I havent heard back in days from the broker. May no longer be in business.

Yeah someone from the dealer reached out saying Ayra is no longer doing it but will be passing it on to them but haven’t heard back since mid November.

Mods? maybe this thread should be shut down.

Did you ever hear back from the dealership? Trying to find a broker to help with a XC60. The “deal” for a lease I was quoted in Austin was pretty laughable.