April 2024 VOLVO Offers - TX DFW

@Benedetto is your guy!

1 Like

Nope, I gave up.

@Arya any Volvo lease deals with Texas Tax credits for this month?

Same, any luck?

Sorry for the delay, back in action. Please respond here with any questions. Will be monitoring new inquires so if you can submit or resubmit a form. We had updates with inventory since the absence. January 2024 deals are out and in the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Where is the spreadsheet with volvo deals? thanks!

Sorry for all the delays.

I had switched roles in the dealership and was a lot less hands on in the sales side. Unfortunately I did not have anyone readily available to pass the “baton” to.

I am back on the sales side and have a designated assistant/sales staff to go through and reply to messages while I still build all the deals.

The spreadsheet has been updated.
Numbers are pre-rebates (affinity, loyalty, etc.)

Sorry for any inconveniences.

2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge Ultimate Sage Green. Only 1 left.

2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge Plus Crystal White. Only 1 available PM if interested

Updated with March numbers

Reminder: numbers do not include any additional affiliate offers, all of those will stack on top

Do you have any Volvo XC40 Recharge Ultimate? (2023 is ok too, if less expensive vs 2024). Thank you!

@Arya do you have any XC60 Plugin hybrid?

Hello Karthik, I haven’t heard from you since I replied to you via email. Send me a PM if you are still intrested will have the updated April numbers in the spreadsheet by tomorrow.

Everything has been updated for the month of April

@Arya Any tax credits available for any plug in hybrids? I’m in South Texas

Do we have any April Polestar 2 lease pricing for Texas? Thanks! And any lender sales tax credits?