đŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

curious minds want to know
 what’s a likely purchase price you can get me on the above truck? a local dealer is advertising a similar truck for 44,400 on their website (including $3000 cashback) ($50,460 msrp). With 60month 0% financing (800fico)

Check the fine print on that deal. It’s either 0% or the $3000. Best thing is to take the $3000 and finance at the standard 3.5-4% then refi it if you can get a better rate. I can beat that price by $1000

2 Likes

Hi Jim, texted you again about an SR5 Crewmax. I had your number wrong the first time.

Jim,
Is this one still available? I love the cement color and the sport package, if so i am gonna text you to move forward
thanks
Rob

Is what stil available? My phone number is listed on the ad. Please text me with questions instead of asking them here

1 Like

I can now ship tundras through ally as usbank requires signature in person! They cost about $25/mo more through ally but there’s no dispo fee, so that saves $17/mo on a 24 month lease. Text me for details!

1 Like

Jim,

Is this a good potential lease for a Tacoma? This is Utah.

If you compare your deal to the ones in the first post you’ll have your answer.

1 Like

“no credit pull fee” i feel like there’s a scam going on just with that comment alone.

Dealers charge to run credit?

5 Likes

Please read my first 3 sentences of this entire post! And no it’s a terrible price. You could have one shipped from me for $100/mo+ less

3 Likes

Jim, are the Crewmax’s cheaper than the Extended Cabs? Thanks in advance.

They are. I have good deals in the double cab though

1 Like

Jim, are August pricing sheets available yet?

1 Like

Picked up a 4runner from Jim for a family member today. Couldn’t have been more seamless. First class operation.

Thanks. Enjoy it!!!

1 Like

Ugh sorry no. If you text me I can get pricing.

@Jrouleau426

Guys, Jim is the real deal!! I picked up a 2019 Tacoma Off-road manual with premium, tech, and tonneau cover for $238 a month with 0 down, except for MSD’s. 2 years/10k.

Absolutely incredible deal for a $41,000 truck!
Everything went exactly as Jim said. Drove 2 hours out into PA, 20 minutes at the dealer, and I was on my way! No tricks here, Jim was very honest and the guys at the dealer couldn’t have been nicer.

Family and friends cant believe how I got this deal, several are interested in working with you Jim. We’ll be in touch!

Thanks again!

7 Likes

Enjoy the truck!

Picked up my Crewmax Tundra and drove it down to Georgia last week. Just like everyone else, I had a great and easy transaction from the dealership and @Jrouleau426. I will definitely repeat in 2 years if these deals are still around. Thanks Jim, my uncle missed out!

3 Likes

Picked up this TRD OffRoad Tacoma yesterday. Easiest process ever!! Thank Jim, this was by far the best experience ever.

$43k MSRP for $320 a month $320 due at signing 24/12k.

In and out in 30 min and drove 2 1/2 hours to pick this thing up and i would have driven even further for this deal!

Thanks again Jim!!

5 Likes