SoCal Toyota Special Lease Offers

How does this work with one pay deal?

Hard to say. I would imagine there is some type of credit. Would make those on pay deals even sweeter!!!

3 Likes

Yes I will send you a link

Got my TFS email. That is great news! Will be coming back to you to figure the best way to make use of the $2.5k incentive.

Awesome. Im waiting on them to make some changes on the incentive. Internally it shows you need to trade/return your mirai lease. Hoping they will change it

1 Like

Is deal something that could be done or beat in California?

My deals are posted in a link.

Has anyone had luck on the love TFS is showing by giving 6 month credit on Mirai’s? I did a onepay but haven’t seen a anything.

1 Like

You probably need to call on the one pay. I got my 6 mo credit on my normal lease

Is this Mirai credit only for new lease starting in September or is TFS giving blanket credit to all old leases as well

Blanket credit to all current leases up to 9/30

Dang, so I missed it by returning my car on the 26th September… Lease was ending Oct 9th

If you didn’t have any remaining payments you wouldn’t have received any credit

1 Like

2021 Mirai Concept - 400 mile range

9 Likes

Oh gosh they actually made it pretty!..well…VERY Lexus-like at least. I guess it would’ve been hard to make it worse looking but still. Grille is a bit overkill but those wheels are amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah, huge improvement. Those wheels look nice, but they will be a pain to clean. I sure wish the H infrastructure would expand…

1 Like

Received an email and a mail from Toyota:

For eligible customers who finance or lease a Mirai through Toyota Financial Services as of September 30, 2019, Toyota will:

• Credit up to six months of lease or purchase payments going forward; and
  • Provide an enhanced loyalty offer of $2,500 towards the purchase or lease of their next new Toyota vehicle.

1 Like

Correct they are covering your next 6 months. It’s already on your TFS account

What if you prepaid?

New Mirai is so much better.