šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Jim, this may be the one for me. What would it look like in a 36 mos/12k?

No one pays with ally or usbank. No msds either. 36 months usually is much higher and youā€™ll need tires and breaks

are the August prices available now?

5 Likes

Iā€™d also like to see August numbers on Tundra

2 Likes

Is that Tacoma above a 5 foot bed or 6 foot?

Text me for quotes. Still waiting for August spreadsheets but pricing is slightly better then the sheets I have up.

Jim
215-359-6836

Theyā€™re cheap. Just message me for a quote. Most people are getting Crewmax for under 325/mo and includes all tax/tags/fees.

can you hack a sienna lease or purchase (asking for a friend of courseā€¦ )

That one is a short bed. If you look at the pickā€¦ the long beds have about 10 inches to a foot between the cab and the rear wheel arch. @ CL_NYC

1 Like

Perfect, thank you.

Texted you yesterday for a quote. Looking for an SR5 Crewmax. Wear & Tear warranty. Flexible on color. LMK If you didnā€™t get the message. Thanks.

Camry has up to 23% off this month for purchases.

2019 LE Camry

26,008 MSRP
20,103++

1 Like

Are the discounts that aggressive when purchasing Rav4?

How about on XSE or XLE?

Over 20% discount on them

No theyā€™re not

Been texting you Jim, havenā€™t heard back since Monday

Anything on sienna?

They donā€™t lease great. I can get you a good price compared to other dealersā€¦

Limited crewmax is leasing very well through ally this month. Around $350/mo plus tax/tags/doc fee! $51500 msrp. These have leather and sunroof while the sr5 which is around $250/mo plus ttf doesnā€™t have that with a $48000 msrp

1 Like