🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

2021 Tundra crewmax sr5 inventory

All trucks due in by end of November. Trucks with a number next to them are in stock now.

These start at $355 for $45k msrp plus tax tags fees. 36/10

Text for exact pricing. Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Tacoma double cab v6 4x4 inventory. Vehicle with a number to the color are on the lot now. Others are inbound due in by the end of the month.

Sr 170+ tax tags fees msds
Sr5 240+ ttf msds
Sport/offrd 260+ ttf msds

Add about $60/mo if you don’t want to put multiple security deposits down at signing.

Text for exact pricing.

Include
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Is there a lease one-pay option?

You can do the one pay with Toyota financial. Most people do the msds instead to mitigate risk in case the vehicle is totaled.

1 Like

My tundras I generally sublease before term is up and put a few bucks in my pocket that way and avoid disposition fee (if US Bank, you need 13+ months left). I did have one tundra go to carvana in July when their offers were through the roof. Other models are generally easier.

3 Likes

Thank you for your service and dedication to American to all the Veterans out there.My family and I are grateful for all you have done to keep us safe and FREE!

1 Like

Jim, if looking for a Taco with leather, which one leases better, the Sport with Premium or Limited? Thanks.

I haven’t seen a limited taco in over a year. We just get the sport/offrd premiums which actually have a higher msrp and lease better then the limiteds used to.

1 Like

$231/mo + tax tags doc fee!!! 39/10. Camry Le hybrid!!! Blue white and red available. $29k msrp +. I also have one $37k msrp grey Xle for 325/mo+ttf. No msds on these as the mf is 0.

Amazing deal for a 50mpg sedan.

image image

3 Likes

2020 Camry le and se AWD both start at $249/mo +tax tags doc fee. $28k msrp+ 36/10 lease. Grey silver black and red available.

1 Like

2021 Highlander Xle $44k MSRP 39/10 is just $368/mo+ tax tags doc fee. Cheapest 7/8 seater suv out there! I have black red blue silver grey white available

1 Like

Any of the Toyota banks allow msd for nys ?

SOLD!

I have 1 Tundra limited nightshade black available this month.

$500/mo 36/10 tax tags fees inc for most states!!! $53k msrp

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

My dealer won’t do msds for ny residents. I’ve heard other people saying they were successful doing it though.

Also after today we can’t even do Ny deals anymore until further notice. Your dmv is so behind and they’re apparently starting to ticket people for expired registration. If any of my clients do get a ticket for that let me know. We will cover the cost!

Hi Jim any 2021 Highlander platinum

1 Like

If dealer is issuing NJ temp tag & expiration date on those tags are from June & up they are good in NYC.
NYPD is not issuing tickets if motorists got any summons for expired reg for NJ temp tag they will be dismissed as per NYPD & dmv

Toyota will not do MSDs for NY Residents, period.

I posted a while back that my dealer mistakenly allowed it and had to eat crow. I think Q at nyclife has confirmed since day 1 that lexus/toyota cant do MSDs for NY residents regardless of where purchased, unlike other brands.

1 Like

Is there any documentation about this? As far as I know, NJ temps that expire by Aug 31 are extended until end of year, but nothing regarding temps that expire after Aug 31

1 Like

I can’t disclose that document your best bet walk into any NYPD command & ask them about it

Does it matter if you’re transferring plates?