🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Do you have any leftovers?

IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS TEXT ME.

Also read my first post here before texting. Most of your questions can be answered there.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Text me for exact pricing!

Jim
215-359-6836

Include
Model/trim color pref
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score.

Low 400s tax tags included with msds on these 4Runner offrd premiums!!! 46-48k msrp. 36/10 lease. Best I’ve ever seen these

White blue black grey in stock! Other trim of 4runners are leasing great including some with 3rd row!

1 Like

Just picked up a tundra for myself and the army green looks even better in person. I have some off roads. Sports and sr5 trail editions (black wheels) available!!!

400-450/mo tax tags inc 48-51k msrp 36/10

9 Likes

Once my lease runs out on the 2020 black sport you got me that is the exact truck I want next except I want the blackout rims! Good luck with it!

Beautiful Truck!

1 Like

Blue sold. Red available still!

$435/mo tax tags inc 39/10 in most states.

$45,500 msrp Xse highlander. Blue and red available. Great deal for these.

1 Like

You need to text him that. Not post it here

1 Like

What’s the ETA on a response for text? I messaged a few days ago and have not gotten pricing yet

2 Likes

Text him again. He’s quick to respond. He probably missed it.

I too texted few days ago and i have not gotten a response yet

1 Like

If you messaged sat afternoon I won’t have quotes until Monday. Dealers are closed sundays in my state

Jim

Left a review under your review thread. Thanks for the great deal and awesome truck. Take a look at my new wheels guys - he’s the real deal.

Joe

5 Likes

Picked up my 9th, yes NINTH, vehicle through Jim (Some for myself, some for family and friends).
(Tundra OFRD (cement) , Tundra OFRD+ (white), 2 Taco DC SR5s (quicksand/cement), Tundra OFRD (cement), Tundra SPRT+ (Black), Tundra OFRD (Black), Rav4 XLE (White), Highlander XSE (Blue).
If you’re going elsewhere for a Toyota lease, you are getting hammered.
Even if you have to ship cross country or take a 30 hour drive, no one is touching these prices with 0 down. PERIOD.
That Red Highlander XSE is a steal (Higher trim than XLE and looks 10x better). And the Army Tundras are awesome (maybe #10?)

4 quick notes:

1. I have yet to have to return a lease - I have received positive equity by selling to Carvana before lease end on every lease SO FAR.
  2. The car market is very hot right now, most dealers do not want to discount anything. When looking at comparable vehicles, whether to purchase or lease, you still can’t touch these prices with other brands for the most part.
  3. 2021 models are your last chance at a V8 Naturally Aspirated Toyota Truck - they are unfortunately following the Ford trend of going to 4 and 6 cylinder trucks with Turbos. You will NEVER get the reliability out of those than this naturally aspirated V8 which has proven to go 1 million miles. And I can attest all 9 vehicles have never needed any kind of visit to the service department unless it was for the free maintenance.
  4. Keep in mind Jim probably gets 500 texts per day. If he doesn’t answer, text again, and again. And make sure you tell him what you want and the basic info (vehicle, miles, zip code, credit), otherwise you’re probably not going to get an answer. Imagine if you have multiple texts per minute and some don’t have any prudent info, you would probably not reply to those either.

Thanks all and be well!

12 Likes

Not to mention with those turbo engines there’s no way they have residuals like they do this year. I think the days of cheap Toyota pickup leases will end next year!

Thanks for the review always a pleasure working with your and the friends/fam!

1 Like

Is there November pricing available for the Trail 4Runner? I am guessing it is between SR5 & SR5 premium.

Sniper, just curious about the Carvana trade-in. I just leased a Tundra from Jim, fantastic transaction, amazing price and I love the truck. Just thinking down the road though. Did you sell your truck to Carvana during the lease term, or did you buy the vehicle outright after the lease and then trade to Carvana? Just curious what the mechanics were. Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t have any in stock yet. Maybe next month

@Jrouleau426 any Supra’s? If so, lease/purchase discount?
Thanks!