🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

That might be a way around it

The owner said he will cover any tickets with New York registration if my clients get them. We will continue to sell to NY I just want to be upfront with my buyers that plates are taking up to 3-4 months.

3 Likes

Tacoma inventory

Tundra inventory

I have a bunch of in stock tundra sr5 crewmax off roads available. I’m taking off an extra $500 on any in stock unit. Message me for pricing!!!

$350/mo plus tax tags doc fee. $49k msrp+ 36/10

Jim
215-359-6836

Include:
Vehicle
Miles per year
Zip code
Credit score.

2 Likes

There is a thread on selling to Carvana. Please post there.

1 more tundra crewmax sport in army green left!

$51k msrp $450/mo 36/10 with tax tags fees included for most states.

4 Likes

Thanks Chief. I was responding to Sniper321’s original post about transacting with Carvana.

Hello Jim.

Do you have any Highlanders with captains chairs and awd?

1 Like

White magnetic grey cement black and army available! These will be low $400/mo all in, tax tags fees included for $49-50k msrp crewmax.

1 Like

Hi I am looking for a Highlander with Captains seats and leather. NYC area.

Read the first post here and text me for pricing

What Tacoma configuration typically has the best value for lease? And is the Tundra a better value than the Tacoma? Sorry if these are unanswerable questions, just getting started on looking for a truck lease.

The Tacoma sr is best bang for buck. 34k msrp for 170-180/mo plus tax tags fees msds

SR5 4WD for Tundra
SR 4WD for Tacoma

I have just 3 Tacoma premiums left.

Windchill and white sport $45k msrp

Silver offrd $46k msrp

These will be around 325/mo tax tags fees included for most states with msds!!! 36/10 24/12 is about $20/mo more.

Do these have full stop / start dynamic cruise control yet? That’s been the only thing stopping me in the past.

price without msds for the offrd?

Add about $55/mo.

2021 Tundra sr5 trail edition and sr5 off roads. 48-50k msrp starting at $335/mo plus tax tags fees!!! Sr5 Sports are 355/mo +ttf

There’s an extra $600 off all these trucks until the end of the month.

image image

AVAILABLE INVENTORY