🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Is the army a TRD? Option?

1 Like

Not for 2021. It’s just a normal color now in the taco sport and offrd. And tundra sr5

1 Like

All my Tacoma deals for October are actually good through Monday as they’re through Toyota financial.

Sr 230 with msds. 280 without. Tax tags fees inc for most states

Sr5 300 with msds. 350 without

Sport/offrd base $40k 325 with msds. 375 without

Sport/offrd prem $45k 365 with msds. 415 without.

Text me for exact pricing

Include
Exact Vehicle from inventory
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi, Any update on Sienna pricing?
Thanks.

No they have not been released yet

Thanks! Very easy transaction. Text conversation with Jim took less than 5 mins from start to finish. Sales person was easy to deal with.

7 Likes

Sick lookin’ truck! LOVE IT!

3 Likes

I need to get a Tacoma! I’ll be in touch. Hopefully I didn’t miss these good deals. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When will November deals be available?

November pricing is about the same on tundras. Tacoma’s and Highlander’s are leasing a little better. 4 runners still leasing good too. I’ll have spreadsheets tomorrow

1 Like

SOLD!!! I have 2 more army sports coming this month!

Available immediately. Tundra sport army green. Has trd exhaust, predator steps and black out package.

This will be around $450/mo tax tags fees inc for most states. 36/10

Text for pricing

Jim
215-359-6836

5 Likes

Can you post inventory available or incoming for Highlander please

We don’t have inventory issues with Highlander so just text what you’re looking for.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

I am definitely ready to find a TACOMA looking forward to the updated spreadsheet!

Just message me if you want a Tacoma. I might not have spreadsheets today. They’re about $20 less then last month.

Hey what’s going on Jim? I just wanted to touch base with you and see if you were able to work a deal on a sienna?

There are no 2021 siennas

November 2021 model year DEALS. Multiple security deposits work on Camry, Corolla, rav4, 4Runner and Tacoma’s this month. That will lower the payment 10-15% from the pricing below. Must put 9 refundable payments down to get those.

Inventory is getting better. I will be posting 4Runner Tacoma’s and tundra inventory soon. Amy other model just ask when texting me for the desired color.

All pickups and suvs are 4x4 or awd.

Text Jim for pricing.

Include:
Exact model/trim color preferences
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Great month for leasing.

Camry le 195+ Tax tags fees multiple sec dep