Apparently Honcker lets you make offers now?

The last place I worked, because it was so shitty, actually paid an HR guy to respond to bad reviews on Glassdoor and it went to the tune of “We’re sorry you’re having a bad experience working here, but we are always trying to yada yada yada”. Feels like this.

3 Likes

Responding to bad reviews is the dumbest thing any workplace or business can do. I don’t understand what they think they are accomplishing but it has the negative affect.

1 Like

Admin, has Honcker registered as an acceptable business on here. This is spam.

1 Like

Unless it’s actually helpful. In this case, it most certainly is not.

@MorganFromHoncker - Obfuscating the obfuscation isn’t a great tactic when your application is supposed to be “transparent”. Let me guess, you’re working on a system upgrade for the system upgrade.

I would like to see an example of a helpful response to a negative review.

Personally, I like to see the “I have reviewed this matter in detail, we f’d up, action has been taken and we will do better” type responses.

These canned indirect BS responses really rub me the wrong way. I like to be rubbed the right way.

ah, you like it back to front, don’t you? That’s so indecent

1 Like

:heart_eyes: pm me dealer info!

1 Like

You got that one wrong. Try that move on a porcupine.

Ha! I don’t disagree I just think if they are sincere this should be done in a direct fashion not on Yelp.

Put a sort feature and better filtering… We’re in 2019 and a sorting in a list is something that should be there by default… Waste of time scrolling through dozens of cars, when I could have sorted low to high or high to low.

I’ve been looking at the App for a long time. Used it at local dealers to get a better price and suggested it to others to use one way or another as well. Used to be helpful. Before the make an offer option prices were lower. In the past the prices from different dealers were highly variable like they all decided what they would ask. Seemed like it may have been a working system originally. Now the prices all seem to be within a couple of dollars for the same vehicle.

I did try to make an offer on 2 different cars and received no response on either. Not even a no thank you.

Hi WallyCT, thanks for your feedback. This feature is coming soon. Stay tuned - we’re constantly working on updates to bring you the best leasing experience. In the meantime, we’ve applied an algorithm that shows you pricing, in variety, from lowest to highest.

Hi Danny112, after placing your order with Honcker, you answer a few basic credit questions, and explicitly authorize the dealer to submit your credit application. There are rare instances when a user registers for an account in September and leases a car in December and had a change in credit score, this might affect their pricing. Additionally, some users in their account section choose some rebate information that is automatically reflected in the search results (ie. conquest, loyalty, military, etc.). When proof is requested at the time of processing, they are unable to provide. This is just a few reasons pricing may change after an order is placed. Your feedback is extremely helpful and I’ve shared it with our team so we can work on preventing this in the future.

Hi nyclife, thank you for your suggestions. Being as you are a broker, respectfully, we will take this message with a grain of salt. Can you please PM us a specific dealership or order number so we can investigate further?

No need to bump every single Honcker thread you can find.