Anyone getting Ioniq5?

Not sure if Ioniq offering free DCFC but that gives ID4 an advantage off the bat for those who travel often.

Free dc all 250kw? Itll go fast
Edit, it’s unlimited at 30mins per session…nice change.

1 Like

I put up with nerfed supercharging on our MX because it’s free. Just sayin’.

There is no such thing as vegan leather- it’s vinyl with a leather texture which by definition is a petroleum based product. It’s the equivalent of buying a coke in a plastic bottle and claiming that since it’s potentially recyclable it’s “sustainable”.

I’ve driven the ID4 and it is a penalty box. Hard pass. The Mach-e is a more cohesive package…

" Available on new 2022 IONIQ 5 Electric vehicles purchased from an authorized U.S.-based (excluding Alaska) Hyundai dealer on or before December 31, 2023. Two years of unlimited 30-minute complimentary charging sessions from the date of purchase at Electrify America charging stations Non-transferable. Not available for commercial use, such as ridesharing. Requires Electrify America account, app, acceptance of Terms of Use, and enrollment in Hyundai Premium Charging plan. After user-initiated charge session stop or vehicle reaches full charge or charging otherwise stops, and 10-min grace period, Idle Fees will apply and user is responsible. In the event of suspected fraud or abuse or other unforeseen events, Hyundai Motor America may discontinue or modify the offer in its sole discretion. "

3 Likes

Sweet! Better than what the Hyundai’s get right now which is 250Kwh

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

1 Like

Yes, I meant vegan “leather” (leatherette).

Thanks for the head’s up! After a quick look, I would be cautious about their advertisement. They have an Ioniq5 SEL in stock with a window sticker that purports MSRP at $49,xxx. Hyundai’s website has the MSRP for an SEL at $45,9xxx.

1 Like

And, I spoke to soon. Once I configure it for AWD, the price lines up. Sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes

Honestly, not bad if they add back in a loyalty rebate and you get like 5% off and you get a state incentive.

I’m down to try one if they do a free DCFC deal like VW, Porsche, Lucid, and Hyundai are doing.

It’s a better deal than Hyundai, it’s 1 year free, unlimited charges.

1 Like

You are correct but for some reason dealers don’t list AWD models on their website as AWD. that’s a $3,500 options, and as many Hyundais, they have accessories pre installed and on the window sticker from factory. The price listed on the website should be MSRP