Anyone else throwing in the towel and buying a Tesla?

I don’t see the relation to using an iPhone? What are you posting on this site with? A piece of paper sent by telegram? Do you feel hip? Do you type your responses on an antique type writer and yell your text through the air for someone to post for you? Is it carrier pigeon?

“Oh ho ho, I totally got ‘em on this one!”

Once again, the problem I have isn’t the fact that the processes themselves are bad, it’s the double standard Elon holds against everyone else.

it’s his attitude, not the products; can’t support that.

3 Likes

WTF?! You were the one that posted about mineral extraction issues…i just pointed out your hypocrisy since batteries are used in everything these days…so if you have an issue with evs because of battery production then stop using phones, pcs, tables…you see the relation now?

You obviously have Elon cooties…many do…I suspect envy is the primary driver.

(this is general and not addressed to you personally) What ticks me is that for every person that comes on here sucking on Elons dick there are at least 3 saying someone else is bigger and better. Every single Tesla thread get trashed by these fucking trolls.

I don’t think I was clear, before we come back around to taxing more on gasoline for cars again, there are bigger pollutants out there. You want to dissuade polluting, tax private planes based on income of the passenger. Tax EVs based on total supply chain pollution, not just final emissions. , Things like that. I don’t have a full tax plan worked out, but I think the rough idea is clear.

1 Like

You’re cherry picking my statements and ignoring the full context.

The context of my statements is that Elon is a hypocrite and throws shade at others for the exact same issues he has.

That’s all I was literally saying. I wasn’t saying that I’m green or even earth-friendly. I drive a 911 S for Christ’s sake.

2 Likes

Stop deflecting, where is any supporting data to anything that you said. We are not discussing iphones, we are not discussing egolf. Either backup your crap or literally shut it.

1 Like

I don’t deflect anything…you are simply not worth my time hence I don’t care to answer your idiotic questions…so if you want proofs do a google search.

1 Like

And of course there it is again. And That’s after calling everyone who disagrees with Tesla cult trolls. You guys are predictable to a fault. Do you have a cheat sheet if forum responses to use distributed by Tesla, because so far all of you are following exactly the same pattern

No, people have clearly spoken and the rebate is close to 90% the reason they bought or leased an ev in the first plave. States like CA clearly see this and know they can’t cut them without risking affecting the trend.

Wait, let me get this straight…

You’re saying that investment in infrastructure that could be used by used evs that are priced such that lower income people could buy them doesn’t help people across all classes but that targeted incentives on brand new cars typically priced well above average and largely only accessible by people in more advantageous economic situations does help people across all classes?

1 Like

No, if you are talking used (when rebates are already priced in) then yes of course, the infrastructure is more important. But these used cars were sold new at one point so you are back to square one.

Yes, we were talking about used evs.

And utilizing incentives not based on income

1 Like

Where do you get these numbers?

Here are my numbers: 66% of people don’t like Tesla vehicles with the other 33% not caring.

Supporting evidence is me and my wife, with my toddler saying he wants a banana making me think he doesn’t really care. I can clearly extrapolate these numbers to speak for the entire state of NJ.

1 Like

I like my trolls ignorant so keep asking…lol.

If anyone know what i know don’t tell him!

You think you are so witty, in the meantime @mllcb42 is basically making fun of you and you are just proving further and further that it’s completely impossible to have a reasonable conversation with a Tesla fanboi. Every Tesla thread ends the same and not because of people who dislike Tesla.

I do have congratulate you on one thing though, I don’t think in any Tesla thread ever was Tesla used by using a 2016 eGolf as an example of why Tesla makes sense. That was an amazing leap of “something”.

Reading comprehension is your strong suit indeed…and you want to have conversations…lol

@jeisensc I think you were keeping track earlier in the thread, how long did civility last this time before Tesla “supporters” went back to name calling?

Mommy, they are picking on me again!
Who called you what? I called you a troll…which you obviously are…so what’s the problem?

2 Likes

2 edits for that?

Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Saturday Night Live

Well, back to slow mode until the civility returns

4 Likes

Where to start, with only one reply per hour?

If I am the adult here, everyone is :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The audacity of you asking for a referee (though I acknowledge and appreciate how domesticated you have become in such a short period of time). :clap:t2::clap:t2:

This quote has helped me with this very topic (ask @Mark.ca how much I used to piss him off)

“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” ― George Bernard Shaw

:pig2: is my favorite meat-species, so I find it both complimentary and descriptive.

:battery::oncoming_automobile::pig_nose: