Anyone else get one of these $1,500 Jeep Mailers? Potential Gladiator Hackage?

The best of the best.

Kahu and Glass Etching, anyone?

1 Like

If you don’t need a second car, don’t get a second car. What extra use would you get out of the Jeep that you’re not getting out of the Acadia?

And a lower monthly payment doesn’t save you anything when you’re extending the duration by so much. $380 x (assuming) 12 is a lot less than $350 x 42

1 Like

You make me feel like I’m at home! I don’t think it’s the most prudent decision, but it’s fun to play around with the numbers and see if I can have my arm twisted (or twist my own arm) into something I could off road and have some open air fun in on the weekend. Jeep dealers don’t seem to want to sell them at the moment anyway, so it doesn’t really matter. I am having a lot of fun with some of the conversations I’m having though. You go a little crazy talking to like three people total over several weeks time.

I wanna try my hand at this…I always get a kick out of dealing with these guys.

Don’t know who posted this but these look awesome.

2 Likes

probably that explains it

Its actually a third car I don’t need :joy:. Like I said I’m going stir crazy.

Have you driven the Gladiator yet?

I would somehow try and drive one first if you haven’t already before impulsively rolling all your negative into one.

I haven’t driven one yet so I can’t speak on it specifically BUT If it’s anything like the Wranglers, the way they is drive horrid. Slow speeds they are okay but once you take it 60-70MPH on the highway the thing has a mind of it’s own.

1 Like

Top right looks insane.

1 Like

I love it…I have no use for a gladiator but now @ElectricEliminator has me wanting one with a nice top.

1 Like

I love the Aztek package on the one in the upper left.

1 Like

You’re probably correct, almost all sales I know in PA are appointment only, working from home to return leads, closed, or closing deals and delivering later.

This. Live axels at both ends makes for a shit ride over 50 MPH. Yes these can drive across africa. I drove one on the highway at 65 mph and its a mess. Constant steering adjustments to keep it strait down the road.

1 Like

#1 Have you guys driven a JL or a JT? They drive so much better now.

#2 Top down, door offs … does it really matter how it drives?

#3 When the JT is a second or third car, it kinda implies you have another vehicle that handles the highway driving. I didnt buy the JT to use as a daily driver.

1 Like
  1. Haven’t driven a JT yet but I’ve driven a JL, hence ^. The JL definitely has some improvements over the JK but still drives like :poop: IMO.

2. Not sure what the top coming off and the doors coming off have to do with how it drives.
    Don’t get me wrong definitely has the “cool factor” andI love the way they look with a nice set of wheels/ tires and a lift.

3. I have no idea where OP is driving the car or what he’s doing with the car. Just because it’s a secondary car and not a daily driver doesn’t mean it’s never going to see a highway…

I’m a car guy so trust me I get it, it’s nice having something with the cool factor and the Wranglers/Gladiators definitely have it, I’m merely suggesting that OP test drive it before rolling his $4,000+ negative equity into one, that’s all.

Got to test drive a gladiator, you’re right as a daily its terrible, it’s only purpose would be a fun car for many on here. The point of the steering assembly was clear, and most people on here would shy away from dailying one. However, a deal is a deal, and if its hackable someone will do it.

@ElectricEliminator Are those mailers targeted? Does it have your name on it or some code?

I’d be willing to buy a mailer off someone.

It has a code but I don’t don’t believe it’s transferable. They can look it up based on Name and address too.

OK… So I might be able to pull this off. Basically going key for key. It’s not a stripper model either, it’s well equipped for the trim level. Payment actually comes out a couple of dollars less than what I’m paying now. Anyone wanna talk me out of it? I know my wife does, I’m not even sure why honestly, aside from being concerned for my mental health, but that was in question long before this.

It’s a Jeep, in my area that equates to rich fucq boi or asshole with a lift and tuned engine. You want to ride in the same car as that?

Maybe? Truth be told I’ve been interested in buying a beat up Wrangler for a while to have a little fun with. I’m definitely not looking to become one of those light bar lift kit bros… At least not yet :joy:.