Anyone else get one of these $1,500 Jeep Mailers? Potential Gladiator Hackage?

Probably right lol. Getting them approved was a challenge on all vehicles if I remember correctly

24 months is definitely the way to go, but the negative equity makes it less of a value proposition for me that way. If I’m breaking even it’s a tougher sell at home, especially since I JUST got another car. This needs to be sold as a prudent financial decision, even if it really isn’t.

I’d argue it is at least on the prudence spectrum if the current Acadia is collecting dust where the Gladiator wouldn’t be. I say follow your heart.

Although given what @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto said, I’m sure there are dealers out there who just want to watch the world burn :rofl:

1 Like

Insurance will really be the deciding factor I think. I’ll have to give them a call and see what I’m looking at.

I’m insuring my Gladiator in NJ w/ Allstate. I’m paying about $900/yr which is about the same as my wife’s 2018 Tiguan and considerably less then my 2017 MB C43. The Gladiator replaced a 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee which replaced a 17 Durango, both of those vehicles were considerably more to insure for some reason.

I think your main problem is going to be inventory. Very few Sports, or low end Sport S, available and no new inventory on the way so you don’t even know when one will show up if you order.

1 Like

The TrueCar FCA certificates almost always are not eligible on leases.

Says it’s for purchase or lease :man_shrugging:

You can use it on the lease along with the 2k rebate

I stacked truecar so not sure who couldn’t get it to work.

So it should be 4000 total in rebates then? 2000 Bonus Cash, 1500 Targeted mailer and 500 Truecar?

Yea I would have to pull out my lease sheet but I got the dealer to stack Incentives, true car, penfed and got 1000 for conquest.

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: Why am I really considering doing this right now… I’ve got eyes on one that’s a little ways away from me but advertised really low, even if I back out the incentives in the disclosure. If their sales price is real and they can use Teachers credit union for the lease (Even US Bank would work out pretty well) and I get that full 4000 in rebates this would be a no brainer, even if my insurance went up a little bit.

1 Like

how can one get this mailer…have been looking to lease Willys. this will make the deal happen.

As far as I know it’s targeted. I signed up at the Philly auto show at the Jeep booth, so maybe that’s why they sent it to me?

It’s sounding like that Gladiator is going to be a lot less even with negative equity.

Sounds tempting lol.

Well… The human element here is the wild card. I’m finding out real quick how much fun CDJR dealers are to work with.

1 Like

Were you located and looking…or willing to look?

I’m in Jersey, and for the right deal I’m willing to drive a couple of hours north or south.

Rothrock still has 1 more Gladiator Sport @ $38K. It just went on flash sale in the rodo app down to the same price point as last month.

They are actually showing a $2750 rebate on it, so with your coupon it would be $4250… Which suggest the payment would be $249 @ 36/10. Amazing.

1 Like

Yeah, but I believe that they are currently closed. They are in PA and have not been responsive.