Any one have some idea about lease for 2023/2024 Land Rover Range Rover

Hi Hacker,

I am in California, more accurately in SF Bay Area. I am trying to find lease numbers for a 2023\2024 Land Rover Range Rover. But it seems so hard to find a number. And our forum doesn’t have any info on it. So I looking for help here, 12k miles per year, 24 months, or 36 months? Can I have some idea to lease a 2023\2024 Land Rover Range Rover? Thanks

I think people here are not discussing it because a Range Rover is likely not to be an attractive lease, because it is a trendy SUV, so probably doesn’t get any discounts. Better off just financing?

3 Likes

Do not bother with leasing a JLR product, the rent charge (if not marked up) is in the order of 9 to 10% when converted to APR. Add a low residual and zero incentives and you’ll end up with ugly numbers.

Finance through a CU or buy outright, JLR is a pay to play brand.

Only time I’ve ever seen people talk Range Rover on this forum was pertaining to certain Defender models due to their really high RV. Even then however, that did not translate into a friendly lease.

1 Like

Buy a CPO one if you really want it - otherwise it’s very much pay to play.

(Used to be a JLR broker here, and I have had 2 JLR ‘leases’ now).

1 Like

What kind of numbers did you get when you filled out the calculator with just an at msrp selling price?

Compared to other brands, RRCPO is just as much “pay to play”

Thanks for responding Sir. Did you see any lease number before to lease a 2023/2024 range rover? I can have some ideas on how bad to lease it. Like how much is Due as signed and the monthly payment.

This forum isn’t designed for “ooh I like that car how can I get the best deal on it”

It’s more of, “hey this vehicle is an attractive lease because of MF,RV,Rebates and discounts”.

Not many people here actually LIKE the vehicle they lease, they like the price of what they got it for.

14 Likes

Absolutely but you get screwed less on that initial depreciation ‘in normal situations’.

1 Like

What about just buying a two year old unit that is still under factory warranty but not necessarily CPO?

Then you get less warranty, and as a multi time leasee i would not do that.

I loved my defender but I’d not lease or own one outside of warranty.

1 Like

Become an LH supporter so you can use the LH calculator with RV and MF built into it.

Enter the MSRP of a vehicle you’re interested in and your own county/city/state’s tax rate.

It’s not that difficult.

A full size RR in the Bay Area? Unless you’re a repeat customer or have a relationship with the dealer, it’s hard to get one without ADM.

My guess is at least $2k/month with $5-10k DAS. I know a few folks who’ll pay that without even quibbling for a full-size Rover. So pay to play, or start looking for alternatives.

1 Like

What kind of numbers did you get when you filled out the calculator with just an at msrp selling price and the lease programs as they apply to you?

3 Likes

Thanks, Sir, I think your answer is most near my want. I think to lease an all-new range rover probably will cost me $25k per year like 12k miles.

I was quoted $4500/month on $137K MSRP
$0 down

In short, we shop the deal, not the car.

2 Likes

Lease numbers don’t matter much for the full size RR because we don’t know how much ADM you will pay or if you can find a dealer who will sell you one.

Let’s start with this. Unless you are ordering one and waiting 2 years to get it, you are not paying MSRP. There are no new cars sitting on dealer lots and if there happens to be one that’s a cancelled order or something, it will be going for $20-$30k over. So plug the numbers accordingly into the calculator and see how atrocious the lease is.

The new Range Rover is 100% a car you buy, drive for a while and sell for what you paid for it, if not more. There doesn’t seem to be an imminent swing in supply trajectory on these, so for the foreseeable future, it is a flip-able car. Therefore anyone who is suggesting you look into CPO on the new body is not doing you any favors as those are still going for well over MSRP.

2 Likes