Any one have some idea about lease for 2023/2024 Land Rover Range Rover

Don’t bother leasing this car. Finance is the way to go.

Thanks for replying Sir, this is exactly what I want to know. But I want to say holly shit, how dare they are. My local Rolls Royce dealer offered me $3600/month for a brand new 2023 Rolls Royce Ghost with an MSRP of over $300k.

Easy answer - because they can. You don’t have to buy a RR (this the whole premise of pay to play). No one’s forcing anyone to buy anything.

Edit: I did get a quote for a RR at MSRP only because I helped them out during the early days for Covid. If you don’t have connections or a relationship, good luck.

As for a rolls Royce… how many people actually buy that to drive? :joy: that’s more of a vehicle to be driven in imho… plus the market for that must be minuscule. Personally, I’d rather go for a Bentley continental GT… if I was older and looking for a gold digger :rofl:

1 Like

I think most people who get Cullinans drive them, but a friend has a continental GT Azure as a DD, and I think it’s great.

1 Like

How dare they what? If you plug the numbers into the calculator, you will see that a 9% interest rate and <50% residual on a $140k+ car will get you to $3k/month very easily. Again, that’s assuming you can even grab one at MSRP. Supply vs Demand has the dealers very much so able to ask for a premium on these, and rightfully so. That’s called capitalism. All that being said, if you are able to finance one for less money than a lease, why on earth would you consider leasing? Especially a car that you can eventually sell and probably not lose money.

Here are some random hypotheticals.

https://www.truecar.com/land-rover/range-rover/lease/

IMO, I think LH is good for both… buyers that want crazy deals and buyers that want good deals and a seamless experience. Folks just need to know what deals to expect when they talk to certain brokers. I think some brokers specialize in volume/deals while others seem to be better for service and good-feels.

Like @IAC_Scott is putting people into custom ordered i4 and iX for good rates and deals. He posts them all the time on the bimmer forums. Is he slinging a ton of unicorns? probably not. But buyers who go through him get a very easy experience and save a ton of money. Having personnaly suffered Tesla’s dismal “at home” delivery garbage (the car was locked and I couldn’t get in for hours… plus plastic bits were hanging off the car) and Tesla’s "showroom: delivery garbage (car was dirty, muddy, and had trash inside), I think buying from Scott would have been better than Tesla by a country mile.

My personal experience dealing with @oarfish18 and Mercedes Walnut Creek here in Norcal was also way better than I would have thought. There were no compromises on the builds… the GLS we got (financed) was 100% what my wife wanted; those folks at MB-Walnut Creek just know how to spec cars hah. And I got (leased) a selenite grey magno EQS 450 that just happened to be in the exact order/build I personally wanted too. These aren’t loaner unicorn deals. But they’re still pretty amazing deals hah.

Dealing with the folks here on LH is just so easy! I wish I knew of this site sooner. And I guess nobody on LH can get deals on JLR cars. Sad.

PS, grey magno has been discontinued in 2024. RIP grey magno. It’s only graphite magno and night magno now.

2 Likes

Outwardly, it may appear that way, but for the people we talk to on a daily basis, this isn’t true.

I have had people turn down 9%+ off X3’s because it was missing one option or wasn’t the perfect color and order for a lower discount, there are a lot of people on here dead set on getting exactly what they want even if it’s not the overall rock bottom cheapest it could be.

4 Likes

They were flipper. high RV and juicy MMR made it riped for flipping.

1 Like

I always love the “I have a deal at x% off through abc broker, can you match it?”

If you have a deal take it

You literally advocate doing just that.

Maybe you haven’t paid attention? I am not chasing every deal anymore.

20 no stress deals to me is worth more than 30 deals 10 of which are high stress. I don’t need every dollar and I want to spend more time with my family. What I recommend to others is to help them find the cheapest deal. Spoiler warning, I do not aim to be the cheapest.

Pre-Covid, there were a few JLR dealers on here with decent deals. Once Covid hit and supply turned into a trickle, there’s really no need for JLR to do any “deals” anymore.

There’s at least a couple of brokers here that I can think of that have JLR contacts but they don’t advertise it, simply because there’s no volume to it, there are no deals per se, and they’ll work with you on it, but only if you’re a serious buyer (no muss, no fuss). Anyone that wants one knows what they want and will pay for it. :man_shrugging: I have a vendor here in the Bay Area, walked into a JLR store and picked up a full size RR LWB. I didn’t ask him how much he paid for it, just coz I knew he didn’t care. Maybe we’ll see deals for the Velar, Evoque, or Defender… but for RRS and RR? :-1::confused:
Hopefully it will change down the road, but it is where we are now.

Was that a 2500 miles per year lease?

I put my name down in July 2022 for an allocation. Was recently told delivery would be Q1 2024. They’re saying anyone wanting to put their name down now should expect 2 years for delivery. Apparently dealer allocations get released in December for 2024 and once those are filled, they’re done for 2024. Not sure when things will ease up but it doesn’t look too promising for the near future.

Of course not. Dealers and manufacturers found an excuse to manifest high prices. No need for them to reverse if they dont have to. There will eventually come a breaking point in the industry and economy where some things will ease, but, as you pointed to, not in the near future.

What are the details of the deal? How many miles per year?

Do you want a Rolls Royce or a Range Rover?

He just wants to flex.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.