Any help with auto dim mirror on accord sport 2.0T?

Auto-dimming mirror comes standard on EX-L and touring trim so unless you switched out rear view mirrors I believe what you are describing is an auto dimming mirror.

You also get better snow performance with a more narrow tire, less tendency to snow plow.

Yes it has it, just looked the features, but I never noticed it tilting when cars with high beams on approach me from behind, unless I have the function turned off.

Modern auto-dim mirrors don’t tilt. They darken the actual reflective surface of the mirror based on the ambient light levels. During the daytime that bluish tint shouldn’t be very visible, but at night time it should be fairly visible.

1 Like

I just returned from a 4800 mile trip, Oregon to Wisconsin to U.P. Michigan to Oregon. 2.0 6 speed, averaged 31.3 overall. I saw 35 at times, but setting cc at 90 in Montana and south Dakota hurt the avg.

I thought I had the sport grille! Mine isn’t chrome like the other ones! And ugh jealous of those $2000 upgrade wheels.

First thing I did is tint the windows. Need tint.

Wheels were like $1600, sold the stock ones for $800 so not too bad.

Tint looks nice!

1 Like

The stock sport rimms were only sold for $800 were they brand new?

Aren’t Honda’s rims around $2500 for a set of 4?

$36.00 for a grille… what’s the catch? Lol
Oh the catch is removing the front bumper and a bunch of other stuff, I think I’ll pass on that ha

Also, the Honda website had them as add on options for $1900 but it was to swap out the stock rims. How did you get those rims and tires for $1600? Please do tell!

I looked into changing my grill as well but don’t feel like paying hundreds of dollars in labor to do it. It’s a lease anyway, I have seen the videos online and seems a bit technical so I passed. They do have the adhesive that called chrome delete, you apply it right into the grille in a few steps. Looks like it cost between $60-$80 for the look. Have you see those online?

I guess I don’t see the big deal, mine isn’t chrome chrome like the other trims, it’s a black chrome and I think it looks good. I don’t think I need to modify it, certainly don’t need to take the front bumper off to install a sport grille.

Black chrome? On the blue sport?

Well, it’s more of a dark chrome, if you compare it to other models where it’s a bright flashy chrome this is like a smoked chrome, I think it looks good, certainly not worth installing a sport grille in my opinion.

I still have the stock grill on my Sport 2.0:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I have. It’s a smoked chrome grille, compared to the other trims it’s a really bright chrome, idk still not worth me putting the “sport” grille in, it’s an accessory which removes the “mustache” look everyone complains about.

Mine isn’t like that. It’s your basic mirrored chrome. Mine is the 1.5 touring. I guess the sport gets the smoked chrome grill

Looks great. I see the grille for $36. Did you add yours? The eyelids are also part of the grille? It says grille base required and its priced at 180, I’m guessing I can use the one on the car, right?

Thanks…

No you need the new base, it’s completely different than the mustache

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up…