Any good Corvette Lease Deals out there?

What is the tax % for these vettes?

Les Stanford is offering 419/month with 3k down. 36/10 with a 57K msrp 2018 1LT.

Link where you found the info

Weren’t all the 2018 1LT’s sold out a couple months ago ? Does that vehicle actually exist ?

Les Stanford apparently has 1 left. Better snatch it up before it’s gone. They also have 2019 for 489 but only 5k miles.

Just so you know, That 2018 1LT from Les Stanford is for GMS (GM employee) with an existing GM lease.

I don’t believe that there are any taxable incentives (at least on the 19’s), so just use your local SoCal tax rate. (eg. $632 times your tax rate)

Les Stanford provides employee pricing to all for that car. If you want the car, doesn’t hurt to kick the tire.

That’s true for the 2019 Vette. For the 2018 deal it says for GM family with GM lease loyalty.

I called them and asked, I want to see how true this is

Wow. I love the looks of Corvettes. That’s a good deal there in my book to drive one.

So go for it. Everyone should have a Corvette at least sometime in their life. And as cars go the monthly isn’t all that outrageous.

I’m basically going to lease it to try it out and maybe rent it out in turo if anyone here is interested in just driving one for a day

Let us know how it turns out . Good luck

quoted me 64x with tax plus delivery fee and misc fees so actually higher than SOCALChevyPro

@SOCALChevyPro how about this stock number? 00050579

Yea I’ll definitely give it a shot one of these years. Not now. I can see an i8 in my near future

Why don’t you PM him like he asked you to?

No, he made the right call. You can check out his ads or PM him instead of egging him on to break forum etiquette

Nice, Grand Sport, too: