Any Brokers help with KIA's

Could you all help me find a broker that could help with a KIA? I have searched the site without any luck. My son is a recent graduate from Army Basic Training and has now been stationed at Fort Riley Kansas. I’m hoping to find a broker that could help him/us locate a KIA and arrange for delivery in Kansas. Any direction would be most appreciated.

Best

Luke

Any specific reason for a KIA over other brands that would lease similarly (Toyota or Honda)?

Only because he mentioned it… he would likely be open to the Toyota 86 - would you be able to help there?

This leases absolutely atrociously to say the least.

Look through the marketplace. If there isn’t one there, then they aren’t on LH

The Toyota 86 does not lease well. Most likely better to purchase since they tend to hold resale value.

A FWD Kia cannot be compared to a RWD Toyota sports car. I was thinking Camry/Corolla.

He had mentioned the KIA Stinger? I am not well educated on these sorts of vehicles

That is a RWD car as well, but a 4-door sedan versus the 2-door Toyota 86. Haven’t seen those lease too well either. Definitely check out the Marketplace, where you can most likely find a broker that is selling a car in your regioinal area.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2