Any advice appreciated 18 Volt base $7.1k one pay

Looks good to me but I think the experts may know better. Also, does anyone think there will be smoking deals on the Premier in the near future?

1 Like

Discount is spot on at 14%.

Costco, and Supplier included in the deal?

Do you know what makes up that $8162?

As long as all the rebates / incentives that you qualify for are in that $8162, it looks solid.

Costco, supplier, loyalty.

It’s a solid deal. If that is the option and trim level you want, I would go for it.

Not sure anyone has a crystal ball on the Premier’s, and what they may do later in the year. I didn’t want to wait to find out, and just went with the best I could get on a fully optioned LT.

Why’s the rebate a weird number, they kicking back the supplier reimbursement the dealer gets to you?

The dealer has other rebates in that line, aside from the $6900. It looks different for everyone. I have seen anywhere for $7025 to $9050. Not sure what all it is, but have to assume supplier, costco, and flex cash of some type.

Just wondering if some of it can be moved to the price so it’s not taxed, discount instead of rebate.

Based on your experience are the heated leather and Bose providing added value? Walked away from these at $8k

Yeah, I wanted those features. But, I realize everyone is different, so you may not care.

Had heated seats on my last lease. This is actually a nice feature if you are going to work in the freezing cold. So opted for it again. I use it, you may not need to, depending on where you live, and times you travel.

Never been a fan of cloth seats.

I also wanted the lane change warning on the rear view mirrors. This is a nice feature and worth the money for me.

The Bose, in my opinion, is eh…

If you are just looking for as economical as possible, your deal is pretty damn good. If you want to splurge a little, and think you will use the add on’s, and have the cash, go for it.

Edit: Also search the forum for the recent threads on Volts. Fully optioned LT’s are being had for about $7400 - $7500.

7.1k one pay beats most the deals we have seen. I say go for it including the clarity one-pay deals.

I’d been working with the salesman that let one go for $7.4 but he wouldn’t budge from $8k for a lesser well appointed car and he was having trouble with the truth so I walked. Can’t find much inventory between base and Premier in my area. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

No worries, and good luck on your deal!

How many miles / year??

Which state or region is this in?

3 days in the Volt LT . Bose is giving good sound but don’t know what I will be going with heated seat in San Diego.

The Car I got and you tried have MSRP of 37115 -37320 . I had seen Cars in Carlsbad and El Cajon with MSRP of 34000 - 36000. Those Cars don’t have Bose and probably leather also.

Just giving a hint that San Diego still have enough 2018 Volt LTs.

Mine was 9000+ and when looked at docs it was having some 1500 from dealer.

Hi I’m in San Diego and looking for LT fully optioned. Went to Escondido and they only had one base LT left. Any help appreciated

Looks good, although on a per mile basis nobody has beaten me at 18.6 cents a mile, including the Clarity deals (aside from that crazy MA extra rebate)… That’s not even including the excess wear, but I digress… In all seriousness if you really want heated seats and don’t mind cloth just spring for the comfort package. It doesn’t add that much to the MSRP and I think it’s definitely worth the extra cost. If you aren’t in a cold climate it’s probably a waste of money, unless you really prefer the leather wrapped steering wheel to the base one.

That’s right EE, I’m at $.14/mile and going down thanks to the fact that the dealer gives me a referral fee for all my brothers and sisters in MA on the hackr. Whole lease may be free in another couple months. So if you’re in MA readers, ditch the Volt and step into a Honda.

Funny thing is that if I rolled the dice and waited until October I could have possibly blown that out of the water. Chevy came through with a $1000 dollar credit for me because of an unrelated issue, and Costco rolled out, etc. I didn’t want to risk things getting worse in October though. Hell, another month or two and I might have been able to stack a credit card bonus and it would have practically been free. That MA and NY rebate are really tough for us hoagie eaters in Jersey to compete with though.