Another Stelvio Ti Sport, $370/mo, $0 DAS

Sure maybe 3 yr leases make sense now. But last month they didn’t. And with reliability uncertainty it def wasn’t worth the risk

I was talking about the 3rd maintenance at 30k miles only.

I also had a stellar experience with Criswell

Nice ride and congrats. Not to go off topic but is the maintainence same for the Giulia as well?

I purchased a pretty base Stelvio from Crisswell last week for $320 down. $320 per month. 24/15
They asked me not to post it because its not a deal that they can match given the September #'s but they were amazing to deal with.
I’ll post a full review of the deal once I pick up the vehicle. You guys have been amazing. Truly appreciate the information on this site!

2 Likes

What’s your cars msrp?

Don’t have it in front of my but I believe it was $44,500.
Its a base w/19 inch rims and cold weather.

A little late to this party but what an awesome deal!

Were you possibly the white car headed to SC? They pointed that one out to me when I picked mine up, telling me that’s where it was headed.

Yes sir. Thats me.
I called Michael because of this thread. Thank you for the info!

2 Likes

Nice. Love it in white.

2 Likes

August was a good month for the Stelvio.

But it is still a stelvio…there is a reason it is so cheap

I turned down a $52.5k msrp stelvio sport for $380/month $380 das because it has an atari clunky infotainment system, tinny HK stereo, and very cramped interior.

If i was in the market for a Rav4 yes it is a nicer car and worth the slightly higher payment. Family member is and still preferred the Rav lol

Obviously not interested in the driving dynamics vs a RAV4.

Agree though. If you’re only interested in the features and function, not the right car. You get the Stelvio because it drives like a sports car.

3 Likes

It did drive well but i think the bmw drives better comparing cars of similar msrp. Obv leases more $$$

Why click on a thread about the stelvio if you don’t like/want one? For example, I totally ignore Toyota threads because I prefer vehicles that are more than just appliances.

3 Likes

Stelvio drives way better than any X1, X2 and X3, long time BMW customer, after test drove all those 3 models, the Stelvio has superior handling over BMW. And yes, the infotainment system is way behind all major German brand.

1 Like

X1 and x2 fully agree. X3 doesn’t have the nose dive under braking like stelvio and properly does the BMW squat. Again my opinion but the market tends to agree… as 90% of my driving is slow commute so dynamics take a back seat and infotainment/stereo quality is paramount

Here’s a quote I got, any suggestions? Guessing they meant .00041 on MF? Can’t get it to add up in the calculator but they also didn’t split up dealer discount vs rebates

MSRP: 53,085
CAP COST: 41,835
Residual: 29,196
Money Factor: .41
Payment is 678@Mo X 24 Month Term

Ally uses APR, so they do mean .41%, which is .00017 MF. $11k discount isn’t bad but $678 is just brutal.

1 Like