Another Stelvio Ti Sport, $370/mo, $0 DAS

They were exceptionally accommodating to the fact that I was coming from a couple states away. Super smooth transaction. Can’t recommend them enough.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will try again for the TrueCar code.

Does anyone know what the residuals, MF, and incentives for September are yet?

You have to love a straight forward negotiation like that, makes the deal all the better. Enjoy!

2 Likes

The secret word is crystal balls. Gets you the best discounts

This is extremely helpful! Thank you!

1 Like

Perfect timing. Great deal! Today it’s $100/mo more expensive…

I have a different experience. Everytime I lease a car, I just show them Leasehackr and politesly ask if they can do it.

Most of the time, they say yes.

1 Like

We should probably keep in mind that, while last month’s Stelvio deals aren’t possible now, they are STILL decent deals. With the new residuals and incentives, it should still be a less than 1% lease.

By the way, picked up my Stelvio today. The folks at Criswell are about the nicest team you could hope for at a dealership.

6 Likes

That’s my impression about Criswell in general. Seems like a nicely run operation.

2 Likes

That color combo looks sick af. I want one now.

2 Likes

That’s the exact combo Ive been looking for, and those pictures confirmed it.

You’re right about the decent deals, but I just have a hard time pulling the trigger when I could have had a much better deal last week (didn’t start down this path until 9/1).

For those with more experience in this, odds of the August type deal coming back? With the lower residuals I guess they will just have to layer on more incentives to get back to the number. I would think they would discount them when the new models come out, but a dealer told me (and I also read on here) that at some point they get some kind of refund from Alfa and can only sell but not lease after that.

Right now the best I can get on a $52k MSRP TI Sport is $536 for 24/12. Almost identical offers from two dealers, net cap cost on each was just over $40k. Before the residual/MF change the payment would have been under $400…

beautiful car, and a great deal!
btw, thanks for your shoutout to crimwell. he was great to deal with, but the numbers didn’t make sense after i missed the window by a couple days myself :slight_smile:
enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, great deal, good looking car.
How is the maintenance on these Alfas for 2 years? Anyone has any experience, do they drag you in every 3000 miles (like Infiniti, blah)?
Seriously considering one

Stelvio needs and oil change every 10k miles. First one is free, if you do a 2 year lease you shouldn’t need a second one.

30,000 miles service needs new spark plugs and other bs. So avoid a 3 year lease. That service is $1500ish. Oil changes are about $150

Sounds quite reasonable. Thanks

I’m really kicking myself that I didn’t check vroom earlier to see I had positive equity in my lease and I could’ve gotten one of these when I’m being quoted $600 on a loaded santa fe.

Not if you do 36/10 and return under 30k miles.

Can you do the oil changes at indy or does it need to be at a dealer

Can do anywhere, just keep receipts. But the first one is free at Alfa, anyway.

That’s the first rule of fightclub, player… :wink: